Featured Posts
mjimaging
The blanket is done.
November 29, 2012 at 10:42 PM
The blanket photo prop is done. It is insanely soft and I love it! Here it is.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Replies

• mjimaging
    December 4, 2012 at 9:51 AM
    My boss loved it do much I'm making two big blankets for her. This is the busiest December I've eve had but I'm happy about it. Last year I was stressed abou all this stuff I had to get done but I'm enjoying the projects this year.

Quoting lillucky8:

Love it!

• lillucky8
    December 4, 2012 at 9:51 AM
    I wish i was crafty

Quoting mjimaging:

My boss loved it do much I'm making two big blankets for her. This is the busiest December I've eve had but I'm happy about it. Last year I was stressed abou all this stuff I had to get done but I'm enjoying the projects this year.

Quoting lillucky8:

Love it!

• mjimaging
    December 4, 2012 at 9:52 AM
    I didn't get the picture I wanted with it but they wrapped her up in it and those were mon, dad and baby pics. Unfortunately mom said I can't share the family pics, only baby girl.

Quoting DirtyHippyMama:

How will you use it? 

• mjimaging
    December 4, 2012 at 9:53 AM
    It took some work for me toget to this point. I kin of forced myself to do it at first and now I love it. I guess I needed to gain confidence to really love it.

Quoting lillucky8:

I wish i was crafty

Quoting mjimaging:

Quoting lillucky8:

Love it!

• lillucky8
    December 4, 2012 at 9:55 AM
    Ive tried but i just cant get the sewing machine working. And i got frustrated and now i just get fabric and ask my sis to do it for me lol

Quoting mjimaging:

It took some work for me toget to this point. I kin of forced myself to do it at first and now I love it. I guess I needed to gain confidence to really love it.

Quoting lillucky8:

I wish i was crafty

Quoting mjimaging:

Quoting lillucky8:

Love it!

• mjimaging
    December 4, 2012 at 9:57 AM
    What are you having trouble with? Maybe we could troubleshoot.

Quoting lillucky8:

Ive tried but i just cant get the sewing machine working. And i got frustrated and now i just get fabric and ask my sis to do it for me lol

Quoting mjimaging:

Quoting lillucky8:

I wish i was crafty

Quoting mjimaging:

Quoting lillucky8:

Love it!

• lillucky8
    December 4, 2012 at 10:03 AM
    Its the whole bobbin thing, i just dont get it. And now my old handmedown machine isnt working. I just havent had time to sit down and figure it out, waaay easier to pass to the lil sis, thanks though :)

Quoting mjimaging:

What are you having trouble with? Maybe we could troubleshoot.

Quoting lillucky8:

Quoting mjimaging:

Quoting lillucky8:

I wish i was crafty

Quoting mjimaging:

Quoting lillucky8:

Love it!

• Gweneveer
    December 7, 2012 at 5:23 AM
    I can't see it :(
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email