Family Fun

Featured Posts
flowerfunleah
What have YOU requested from Santa this year?
November 27, 2012 at 1:18 PM

We all have idea's of what our family and friends are receiving from us (and Santa!) this year for the holidays but what have YOU requested? 

The holidays ARE in the spirit of giving but it's alright to request or create a wish list of things that you would enjoy as well! 

This is just for fun! Request something crazy or request something off your real list! Post as many things as you want! 

This year what I really want is a new board for my laptop lol If you ladies haven't noticed i've been avoiding using the letter between J and L, it's really allowed me to explore my vocabulary! lol

I'm also missing the 'n' letter as well but I've just been copying and pasting it as I need it. 

Santa! Please bring me a new board for my laptop! lol

Replies

• lapcounter
    December 1, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Well not Santa, because we don't do Santa but I know my husband is getting me a major camera upgrade and has gotten me mentoring sessions with my favorite motor sports photographer and we are taking our usual winter vacation :)

• sweetmissy_05
    December 1, 2012 at 5:11 PM

A new cell phone.

• hopealways4019
    December 2, 2012 at 9:41 AM
    I want my son back who died in July.

A home that I own

Enough money so I don't have to worry anymore.

And good health always for me and my children.

And a car
  • lyrick24
    December 8, 2012 at 4:52 PM

i wanted a ring and i got it early. i am also asking for some small things like a coffee mug, a book, socks, nail polish and stuff like that.

• sweetmissy_05
    December 13, 2012 at 11:26 AM

A new Straight Talk android phone!!

Family Fun

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts