Do you and DH/SO
November 26, 2012 at 9:05 AM

exchange gifts at Christmas?  

Replies

• Gweneveer
    November 26, 2012 at 9:06 AM

We always do.  

This year I have gotten Keith...

jeans, a compression shirt for work, the Led Zeppelin box set and Im also getting him a gift certificate for his next tattoo.  He is going to be psyched!

• tatuchick4u2c
    November 26, 2012 at 9:10 AM

depending on how much money we have

• TristanMitchael
    November 26, 2012 at 10:54 AM

I usually get the short end of the stick for Christmas, just like I did my birthday Saturday. He almost never surprises me with anything. Last year we bought a xbox on black friday and he's like oh there's your present and then this year he says its the tv. That's his extent of gifts for me. Oh, I got my tattoo on my birthday but I have had the money saved up for that for months, I guess my gift for that was being able to sit in a chair kid-free for 4 hours. The last time I remember getting anything from him for Christmas was our first Christmas we were married and he got me some really pretty jewelery. But other than that, I pretty much "buy" my own gifts.

• coolmommy2x
    November 26, 2012 at 11:15 AM
    Always.
  • flowerfunleah
    November 26, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Sometimes!

• mjimaging
    November 26, 2012 at 12:52 PM
    Usually. We are spending more this year then most. I'm getting tickets to a Montgomery gentry concert and they are for both of us. He knows about it and he plans to still get me something but it won't be big. We usually don't spend more then $150 on the entire family, that's kids and us. We try to keep it low budget.
  • ForeverInLove
    November 26, 2012 at 6:19 PM

I get him a little something each year from the kids, but he doesn't return the favor, lol He never has...

• saraface5383
    November 26, 2012 at 6:20 PM
    Ohh yeah, he gets alot I buy him alot of clothes and i got him a huge smoker for christmas.
  • Legaltype
    November 27, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Yes we do. Even though I give everyone a list of "suggestions" for me (I'm the only female in the family), he always tries to find something that I've not asked for so I'll be surprised. He's much better at that than I am (lol).

• baileymarie723
    November 27, 2012 at 11:27 AM
    Yes.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts