Family Fun

TristanMitchael
Tattoo pictures!
November 25, 2012 at 2:47 PM

I just realized the pictures from my other post aren't showing up on mobile so I'll just make a new post and hope it works better :)

The pictures aren't great but here they are:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

So there is is :) It took 4 hours from beginning to end. Since we have known each other for years he gave me a HUGE discount that I am so grateful for and will have to repay him for in time. We started with just the heart and then he we were trying to figure out how to add Adelyn's name and that's when I came up with the crown idea and he ran with it. It is such an improvement and I love it!

Replies

• flowerfunleah
    November 25, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Thats awesome!!

• TristanMitchael
    November 25, 2012 at 4:45 PM
    The pictures really don't do it justice, maybe when it heals I can get a better picture. Tristan's name is still kinda funky but it was butchered from the first time so he did what he could to fix it.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Thats awesome!!

• nngmommy83
    November 25, 2012 at 7:24 PM
    It looks great!!
  • TristanMitchael
    November 25, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Thanks! Now I'm addicted. I'm trying to think of something to get on my other arm, its feeling lonely lol.

Quoting nngmommy83:

It looks great!!

• mjimaging
    November 25, 2012 at 8:14 PM
    Wow. That was a big addition.
  • lillucky8
    November 25, 2012 at 8:23 PM
    Gorgeous!
  • Gweneveer
    November 26, 2012 at 8:49 AM

Oh wow....SO much better!!  He did great!

• tatuchick4u2c
    November 26, 2012 at 9:34 AM

It's definitely bettern than it was....how was the ditch??Im so scared to get near the ditches!!!

• TristanMitchael
    November 26, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Is that where the arm bends? lol. It was pretty sensitive!  But he did a really good job with it. He showed me his tattoo in that spot that had grey under the skin because of "blow outs" because the skin is soft there or something but that didn't happen on mine. That was a pretty tender spot, but I'd do it again.

Quoting tatuchick4u2c:

It's definitely bettern than it was....how was the ditch??Im so scared to get near the ditches!!!

• saraface5383
    November 26, 2012 at 6:27 PM
    That looks soooo much better!

Family Fun