Family Fun

Featured Posts
TristanMitchael
What was i thinking? UPDATE
November 22, 2012 at 12:35 AM

UPDATE- So we got there around 8 pm and the sale started at 6 am. We decided to stay so my brother and his gf went and got tents. It got cccccold! And uncomfortable. We were 4th or 5th in line, right. Well 5am comes around and they start to hand out tickets for the "Big" items which is what we were after. They only had 5 or one and 10 of the other! For some reason the family that was in line first all of the sudden had a family reunion because they multiplied and they got ALL of TVs! It was such crap! We stayed there for nothing but the experience. DH is going to try a sale at Walmart but I'm not waiting around as long as I did last night. He can if he wants lol. Besides being cold it was kinda fun. IDK if Tristan will be asking to go camping for a while now :)

I ran into my brother and his girlfriend and they were talking about getting some TVs from Kmart like we had planned. We went to Kmart just to check it out and people were already camped out! Soo... we pitched a couple of tents and will be waiting in line LOL. If my little brother and his gf weren't going to I wouldn't of. But I figured it would be a good bonding experience ... right?

Replies

• nngmommy83
    November 22, 2012 at 12:22 PM

good luck!!

• flowerfunleah
    November 22, 2012 at 12:24 PM

lol good luck to you guys! You're at the kmart in Canon?

• coolmommy2x
    November 22, 2012 at 12:33 PM
    One year my brother and I went to Toys R Us one year for a midnight shopping trip. Best bonding experience we EVER had.
  • TristanMitchael
    November 22, 2012 at 5:12 PM

LOL. Canon doesn't have a Kmart. We were at the one on Elizabeth in Pueblo

Quoting flowerfunleah:

• nngmommy83
    November 22, 2012 at 5:41 PM

bummer!! That is why I don't go because it seems like a waste LOL

• flowerfunleah
    November 22, 2012 at 8:32 PM
    There's already lines?? That's on our way hOme, we'll have to see how long it is! Let me know if you guys need anything!

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

• flowerfunleah
    November 22, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Those dingbats!

• TristanMitchael
    November 23, 2012 at 2:07 AM

We left this morning before it opened because we were pretty ticked at the way they distributed the big ticket items. I was going to go back for the 8pm sale but decided to go to Walmart instead and I am so glad we did! They had beautyrest memory foam, pillows and a down comforter on sale so I snagged those. Hopefully it makes my bed more comfy! lol. I won't go to Kmart for a black Friday sale again. Walmart makes it a little more fair.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

There's already lines?? That's on our way hOme, we'll have to see how long it is! Let me know if you guys need anything!

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

• ForeverInLove
    November 23, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Glad I wasn't going for TV's or anything like that, lol.

I went for a scooter at walmart, and some minnie mouse stuff as walmart :)

• TristanMitchael
    November 23, 2012 at 11:21 AM

I'll never go to Kmart for sales again. DH waited in line for hours for a TV at Walmart but he was first in line and not moving. But Walmart has several different lines for different big items so the first person in line can't buy everything up. So we'll stick with Walmart from now on.

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Glad I wasn't going for TV's or anything like that, lol.

I went for a scooter at walmart, and some minnie mouse stuff as walmart :)

Family Fun

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts