flowerfunleah
I can't WAIT to move!
November 19, 2012 at 3:21 PM

I was going to mop the floors today.

I was going to get some boxes for moving out of the garage.

I was going to do all of this .....until I opened the garage ....and saw a mouse.

Then I screamed and promptly shut the door to the garage. So none of this will be getting done today. I will never step foot in the garage, I had no idea I was so squeamish around mice! I'm usually pretty brave! Of all things!

Replies

• Gweneveer
    November 19, 2012 at 7:30 PM
    Lol....mice are often found.in garages Leah. He won't hurt you...promise!!! Haha
  • ForeverInLove
    November 19, 2012 at 7:43 PM

LOL! Just get in there! It's more afraid you than you are of it, lol

• TristanMitchael
    November 19, 2012 at 7:56 PM

rolling on floor

• nngmommy83
    November 19, 2012 at 9:10 PM

I hate mice!

• mjimaging
    November 20, 2012 at 12:13 AM
    Mice are harmless. We've rescued a few.
  • artemisa3001
    November 20, 2012 at 10:44 AM

I don't like them either, but they wont hurt you, come on! we know you can do it!!!!

• piercedbeauty21
    November 20, 2012 at 10:55 AM

LMAO! Leah, you're my hero.

• saraface5383
    November 20, 2012 at 11:38 AM
    I would be hiding at a friends house!
  • TristanMitchael
    November 20, 2012 at 12:34 PM

My cat caught a mouse this morning in Tristan's room! It was just a tiny little thing, but the damn cat was just toying with it. The mouse took off running and I screamed like a little girl and ran the kids over lol. Good thing DH was home to deal with it.

• flowerfunleah
    November 20, 2012 at 12:35 PM

See?? Daisy is a giant dog and she catches the mice but they just stay still while she throws them in the air and the moment they hit the ground they run off!

Quoting TristanMitchael:

My cat caught a mouse this morning in Tristan's room! It was just a tiny little thing, but the damn cat was just toying with it. The mouse took off running and I screamed like a little girl and ran the kids over lol. Good thing DH was home to deal with it.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts