Featured Posts
candlesbychill
Saying Hello NEW Member....
November 15, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Wanting to say hello to all of you.

My name is Cheryl Hill, I am a mom of 3 beautiful kiddos and my husband and I have been married for 15 years. We call Montana home!

I love to garden, spend time with our family and am a self proclaimed DIY JUNKY!

Even though I LOVE the amazing state we live in I also love to travel and visit the beach as much as we can...more like at least once a year! ;)

I just started a new blog about Getting More out of Life - it has recipes, diy projects, family activites and much more for the family to enjoy!

Look forward to meeting you all -

Cheryl Hill

Replies

• piercedbeauty21
    November 15, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Welcome to the group! I'm Shaye and I've been with my Dh for 8 years, and we have a 3yo Dd together. We live in NY and enjoy getting tattoos and piercings together. Hope you enjoy the group!

• TristanMitchael
    November 15, 2012 at 11:51 AM

welcome

I'm Kristina, been with dh for 7 years, I have a 5 year old son and 2 year old daughter. I am a SAHM and homeschool my oldest. 
    What is your favorite DIY project you have done?

• DirtyHippyMama
    November 15, 2012 at 1:15 PM

HI!!! 

• DirtyHippyMama
    November 15, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Welcome to the group! I am Caroline, been married to Paul for 5 years and have a 2 year old son! 

• Gweneveer
    November 15, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Welcome Cheryl!  Im Colleen, from Boston :)  

• candlesbychill
    November 15, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Hello Everyone - Thank you so much for the Warm welcome!

So nice to meet you all! ;)

Kristina, I just finished up my collect all dresser for our entry way that I am in love with - I do have all my DIY projects on my blog if you want to go over and take a peek.

The kids and I will be making the Cinnamon Applesauce ornaments next week, which that recipe is there as well - we LOVE doing this project/craft each year.

My blog website is Cheryl-Hill (Dot) com

• nngmommy83
    November 16, 2012 at 10:20 PM
    Welcome to the group!
  • candlesbychill
    December 1, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Thank you Girls for even more welcomes! ;)

Where is everyone from? We call Montana Home!

• flowerfunleah
    December 1, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Hello new member!! Welcome to the group! What state is it you're in? I wish we had a beach here in Colorado!

• saraface5383
    December 1, 2012 at 2:41 PM
    I know of a beach..here...hint hint nudge nudge wink wink

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Hello new member!! Welcome to the group! What state is it you're in? I wish we had a beach here in Colorado!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN