Featured Posts
candlesbychill
Saying Hello NEW Member....
November 15, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Wanting to say hello to all of you.

My name is Cheryl Hill, I am a mom of 3 beautiful kiddos and my husband and I have been married for 15 years. We call Montana home!

I love to garden, spend time with our family and am a self proclaimed DIY JUNKY!

Even though I LOVE the amazing state we live in I also love to travel and visit the beach as much as we can...more like at least once a year! ;)

I just started a new blog about Getting More out of Life - it has recipes, diy projects, family activites and much more for the family to enjoy!

Look forward to meeting you all -

Cheryl Hill

Replies

• saraface5383
    December 1, 2012 at 2:42 PM
    Welcome! Im sara! I am married with 3 boys! Hope you like our group!
  • sweetmissy_05
    December 1, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Welcome!

• ForeverInLove
    December 3, 2012 at 7:23 AM

Welcome Cheryl! I would love to see some of the DIY stuff from time to time! We've got a few crafting junkies in here :)

• candlesbychill
    April 3, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Thanks Everyone for saying hello...been kind of a crazy several months!

You can find several of my DIY projects on my personal blog Cheryl-Hill (dot) com - you will see a tab for all my projects. I have several that I need to blog about and now that it is getting nicer outside I have a list a mile long to get more done! ;)

Stop by my blog and say hello there as well!

Cheryl

• Lindalou907
    April 4, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Welcome! I'm Linda, I think I'm probably the oldest in this group, I have 3 adult kids, they are all amazing. Married 30 years, sometimes it's a challenge. We live in Southern California.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN