Family Fun

candlesbychill
Saying Hello NEW Member....
November 15, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Wanting to say hello to all of you.

My name is Cheryl Hill, I am a mom of 3 beautiful kiddos and my husband and I have been married for 15 years. We call Montana home!

I love to garden, spend time with our family and am a self proclaimed DIY JUNKY!

Even though I LOVE the amazing state we live in I also love to travel and visit the beach as much as we can...more like at least once a year! ;)

I just started a new blog about Getting More out of Life - it has recipes, diy projects, family activites and much more for the family to enjoy!

Look forward to meeting you all -

Cheryl Hill

Replies

• saraface5383
    December 1, 2012 at 2:42 PM
    Welcome! Im sara! I am married with 3 boys! Hope you like our group!
  • sweetmissy_05
    December 1, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Welcome!

• ForeverInLove
    December 3, 2012 at 7:23 AM

Welcome Cheryl! I would love to see some of the DIY stuff from time to time! We've got a few crafting junkies in here :)

• candlesbychill
    April 3, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Thanks Everyone for saying hello...been kind of a crazy several months!

You can find several of my DIY projects on my personal blog Cheryl-Hill (dot) com - you will see a tab for all my projects. I have several that I need to blog about and now that it is getting nicer outside I have a list a mile long to get more done! ;)

Stop by my blog and say hello there as well!

Cheryl

• Lindalou907
    April 4, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Welcome! I'm Linda, I think I'm probably the oldest in this group, I have 3 adult kids, they are all amazing. Married 30 years, sometimes it's a challenge. We live in Southern California.

Family Fun