Family Fun

ForeverInLove
What games does your four or five year old understand?
October 8, 2012 at 6:12 PM

I'd like to look into a game that Hunter can play with us. He's five and a half years old, but doesn't understand as much or have much patience to sit down for something uninteresting to him.

I have Hi Ho Cherry-Oh in storage that I am going to find and bring out, so we can play that with him. I looked at the back of an Apple to Apples game at WalMart and I don't think he'll get it. It was a Disney edition.

What other young games are there? 

Replies

• nngmommy83
    October 10, 2012 at 1:41 AM
    Gio likes candy land, the smurfs game, UNO moo, and a chuggington game
  • artemisa3001
    October 10, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Hungry hungry Hippos, but my 4 yo cheats  lol

• ForeverInLove
    October 10, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Quoting artemisa3001:

How does he cheat? I'd consider it for my son, but he'd break it quick. It's too much of an 'active' game... meaning, he'd start slamming his hand down and be likely to break the thing instead. Until he is able to control his excitement, things like that aren't happening, lol

• artemisa3001
    October 11, 2012 at 10:45 AM

My DD "steals" the marbles from the other players (Mom and Dad) and puts them in her line so she can catch more, is really funny, she can't stop laughing when she is caught

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Quoting artemisa3001:

How does he cheat? I'd consider it for my son, but he'd break it quick. It's too much of an 'active' game... meaning, he'd start slamming his hand down and be likely to break the thing instead. Until he is able to control his excitement, things like that aren't happening, lol

Family Fun