TristanMitchael
IF...
October 5, 2012 at 2:29 PM

If you had another baby, what names would you pick? Or what were some other names on your list while naming your other kids?

I think  we are done having babies. Our 2 are a handful but I still love baby names! :)

Replies

• TristanMitchael
    October 5, 2012 at 2:40 PM

I really like the nn Annie. And so IF I was to have another girl, I like Annistyn or maybe Annelise. And for a boy, I would have a harder time picking one. Tristan was supposed to be Jaxen for like 10 weeks or so and then I changed my mind right before he was born. A boy's middle name would probably be Wyatt though because that's what DH wanted for Tristan. But names I have ponderede are Jonah, Silas and Ashton... but I don't really like any of them anymore lol.

• Cafe AmyS
    October 5, 2012 at 3:16 PM

The names we didn't get to use were Sarah Jane (my oldest was a boy), William Christopher (my middle was a girl) and Makenna Grace (my youngest was a boy).

• signingmama2915
    October 5, 2012 at 4:49 PM

I hope I do not have any more kids however if I had anymore kids, girl would be Ellie Helen and a boy would be Maximum Michael (if I was choosing who knows what dh would say). 

My older boy was going to be Grace Ellie if he was a girl and my younger boy was going to be Charlotte Lynn if he was a girl.

• saraface5383
    October 5, 2012 at 5:46 PM
    Girl - Adriana or Ellie

Boy- probably Avery? I dont know, that was one of the names we thought about for Tristan.
  • TristanMitchael
    October 5, 2012 at 5:54 PM

I like A names. I thought about Adriana and Averi for Adelyn :)

Quoting saraface5383:

Girl - Adriana or Ellie

Boy- probably Avery? I dont know, that was one of the names we thought about for Tristan.

• TristanMitchael
    October 5, 2012 at 5:55 PM

I love Makenna Grace!

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

The names we didn't get to use were Sarah Jane (my oldest was a boy), William Christopher (my middle was a girl) and Makenna Grace (my youngest was a boy).

• ForeverInLove
    October 5, 2012 at 7:29 PM
    We are done. Only other name I wanted was Josephine Leona
  • DirtyHippyMama
    October 6, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Hmmm, I go back & forth on names. 

• DirtyHippyMama
    October 6, 2012 at 12:16 PM

I like Claire, Ries, Elyse, Katja

• HIJKLM
    by HIJKLM
    October 6, 2012 at 12:17 PM