Family Fun

amonkeymom
Water Park!!!
June 15, 2011 at 2:31 PM

My daughter was telling me yesterday that she was hoping to talk her dad into taking her brother & her to the water park while he's in town this week.  We have several here in town, one fairly close to us with a couple of great slides and good prices and then another huge water park with amazing slides & rides but it's very spendy.  My kids haven't ever been to the big one, but I'm thinking of taking them now that they're a little older and can really enjoy the rides more.

Have you taken your kids to the water park?  Do they have a favorite ride?

Replies

• melissasue38
    June 15, 2011 at 2:40 PM

YES!! And they LOVE them. I like the lazy river but they prefer the slides!

• Cafe AmyS
    June 15, 2011 at 4:21 PM

I'm a Lazy River fan too!

Quoting melissasue38:

YES!! And they LOVE them. I like the lazy river but they prefer the slides!

• PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    June 15, 2011 at 8:46 PM

Not yet. Maybe this summer :)

• iluv2read
    June 15, 2011 at 8:47 PM

We have gone a few times since it's about 40 minutes away. They love this one gigantic slide that does several corkscrew turns. I like that they have special days where we can take them for half price, or where adults get in for kids' prices, etc.

• kgmmw
    by kgmmw
    June 16, 2011 at 8:40 AM

The closest water park we have is 30 mins away and they just closed down :( so now I have to find another one to take them too. I love water parks.

• foxracing43701
    June 16, 2011 at 12:00 PM

We took our kids to one a couple of years ago and they loved it! especially the lazy river!

• amonkeymom
    June 17, 2011 at 2:26 PM

Quoting iluv2read:

We have gone a few times since it's about 40 minutes away. They love this one gigantic slide that does several corkscrew turns. I like that they have special days where we can take them for half price, or where adults get in for kids' prices, etc.

Oh, that's nice!  I'm always up for a bargain.  :)

• the3Rs
    by the3Rs
    June 17, 2011 at 3:03 PM

We go to the waterpark in Wisconsin Dells at least twice a year.  The kids LOVE it - we parents LOVE it - just LOVE IT!  :)

• amonkeymom
    June 19, 2011 at 8:20 PM

Quoting the3Rs:

We go to the waterpark in Wisconsin Dells at least twice a year.  The kids LOVE it - we parents LOVE it - just LOVE IT!  :)

I would really like to take my kids there.... if only it wasn't so far away from us!

• michelles
    June 20, 2011 at 10:51 AM

My kids (13 and 7) have been to several and they love them! We have an Aquatic Center that is about 30 mins away from us that is very reasonable that we will be hitting one of these weekends when we find some time! We have also been to Holiday World twice and they LOVE it! It is definately worht the money! The last time we went we took advantage of the after 3:00 price and bought a next day ticket before we left and saved some omney that way! We also have been to our local water park, Nashville Shores, but because both my kids are in Scouts we get a discounted rate of half price for certain Scout weekends throughout the summer!

Family Fun