Featured Posts
PEEK05
Why are 2 year olds so weird?
by PEEK05
June 14, 2011 at 10:54 PM

LOL! My daughter was just sitting here licking my arm lengthwise. I was like "What are you doing?" She was just laughed and smiled!

Replies

• CrystalJulianna
    June 14, 2011 at 11:31 PM

Is there imagination 

• HTMommy
    by HTMommy
    June 15, 2011 at 1:40 PM

HAHAH I wonder the same thing.....my son has gotten into doing completely random gross stuff....he had a really bad cold in the winter and has bad allergies so we were CONSTANTLY at his nose. He got tired of us picking it and cleaning it out so HE started digging boogies out and making sure we knew so we could get a tissue. GREAT! We didn't have to do it anymore....NOW he's eating them and fights me when I try to wipe them into a tissue...EWWWW

• HTMommy
    by HTMommy
    June 15, 2011 at 1:41 PM

Gotta love kids!

• mallowcup17
    June 15, 2011 at 5:44 PM

lol 

• iluv2read
    June 15, 2011 at 8:45 PM

LOL! So cute!

• kgmmw
    by kgmmw
    June 16, 2011 at 9:03 AM

I wonder the same thing too, my 2 yr old likes to pull my shirt up and say "mommy ur tummy fat" :( lol 

• PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    June 16, 2011 at 10:51 AM

LOL

Quoting kgmmw:

I wonder the same thing too, my 2 yr old likes to pull my shirt up and say "mommy ur tummy fat" :( lol 

• steph21078
    June 19, 2011 at 4:36 PM

My 2 yr old thinks he is willy wonka, he uses what ever he can find to be a cane. 

It was funny the other day at the pharmacy, he was with dh and I was a couple of aisles away, I heard dh calling for him because Gabe had walked away. I found him by the pharmacy at the can display, walking around it with a cane singing 'pure imagination"  then he looked at the pharmacist and said "hi I'm willy wonka would you like some chocolate"

• PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    June 19, 2011 at 8:22 PM

That is so hilarious.

Quoting steph21078:

My 2 yr old thinks he is willy wonka, he uses what ever he can find to be a cane. 

It was funny the other day at the pharmacy, he was with dh and I was a couple of aisles away, I heard dh calling for him because Gabe had walked away. I found him by the pharmacy at the can display, walking around it with a cane singing 'pure imagination"  then he looked at the pharmacist and said "hi I'm willy wonka would you like some chocolate"

• ilovemykids732
    October 12 at 10:11 PM

LOL, my 10 month old does things like that... he will growl at me, and then lick me... o.O it's not just 2 year olds... all kids are weird... :P

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN