Family Meal Solutions

Featured Posts
TheBabyFactory4
recipes with tons of ingredients
February 18, 2013 at 12:49 AM
Do recipes that have a lot if ingredients "scare" You?
How many ingredients is too many for you?.

I tend to stay away from recipes with lots of ingredients especially if they aren't ingredients i use a lot. If i have to buy bottles.of.sauces or seasoning i don't like it

Replies

• .Angelica.
    February 18, 2013 at 1:56 AM

depends. If they are things i have to go out and buy and will only use for the one thing, i don't even bother

• RADmomma
    February 18, 2013 at 3:13 AM
    Here too, unless I can find a substitute

Quoting .Angelica.:

depends. If they are things i have to go out and buy and will only use for the one thing, i don't even bother

• Noni2319
    February 18, 2013 at 2:05 PM
    It depends. If its a lot of items that I keep around for other recipes then I will try it. But if its tons of things I don't use I pass.
  • adamsmom0116
    February 18, 2013 at 4:47 PM

During the week, I don't want to mess around for a long time cooking supper. I like things that are quick, easy, and have few ingredients. Usually we squeeze in supper after work/school and before someone's ball game.

Weekends are my cooking time. If we are home, that's when I pull out the things that take longer to make or things that have more ingredients. They don't "scare" me. I just don't want to mess around with it during the week.

• abra
    by abra
    February 18, 2013 at 5:29 PM
    Exactly!

Quoting RADmomma:

Quoting .Angelica.:

• SammiBaby
    February 18, 2013 at 6:58 PM

They don't scare me I actually like those type of recipes but as of lately I try to avoid them simply because of cost unless of couse all the items are things I already have.

• Stevied13
    February 18, 2013 at 7:24 PM
    Sometimes.....depends if its spices as the long list. And if I have time to make it
  • TheBabyFactory4
    February 18, 2013 at 7:56 PM
    That's my biggest issue. My grocery budget is very very small so unless.its stuff i use already each additional item adds up.

Quoting SammiBaby:

They don't scare me I actually like those type of recipes but as of lately I try to avoid them simply because of cost unless of couse all the items are things I already have.

• Maries_Mom23
    February 18, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Exactly.

Quoting RADmomma:

Quoting .Angelica.:

• wendums1229
    February 18, 2013 at 10:15 PM
    I agree with Sara

Quoting RADmomma:

Quoting .Angelica.:

Family Meal Solutions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN