Family Meal Solutions

Featured Posts
TheBabyFactory4
recipes with tons of ingredients
February 18, 2013 at 12:49 AM
Do recipes that have a lot if ingredients "scare" You?
How many ingredients is too many for you?.

I tend to stay away from recipes with lots of ingredients especially if they aren't ingredients i use a lot. If i have to buy bottles.of.sauces or seasoning i don't like it

Replies

• .Angelica.
    February 18, 2013 at 1:56 AM

depends. If they are things i have to go out and buy and will only use for the one thing, i don't even bother

• RADmomma
    February 18, 2013 at 3:13 AM
    Here too, unless I can find a substitute

Quoting .Angelica.:

depends. If they are things i have to go out and buy and will only use for the one thing, i don't even bother

• Noni2319
    February 18, 2013 at 2:05 PM
    It depends. If its a lot of items that I keep around for other recipes then I will try it. But if its tons of things I don't use I pass.
  • adamsmom0116
    February 18, 2013 at 4:47 PM

During the week, I don't want to mess around for a long time cooking supper. I like things that are quick, easy, and have few ingredients. Usually we squeeze in supper after work/school and before someone's ball game.

Weekends are my cooking time. If we are home, that's when I pull out the things that take longer to make or things that have more ingredients. They don't "scare" me. I just don't want to mess around with it during the week.

• abra
    by abra
    February 18, 2013 at 5:29 PM
    Exactly!

Quoting RADmomma:

Quoting .Angelica.:

• SammiBaby
    February 18, 2013 at 6:58 PM

They don't scare me I actually like those type of recipes but as of lately I try to avoid them simply because of cost unless of couse all the items are things I already have.

• Stevied13
    February 18, 2013 at 7:24 PM
    Sometimes.....depends if its spices as the long list. And if I have time to make it
  • TheBabyFactory4
    February 18, 2013 at 7:56 PM
    That's my biggest issue. My grocery budget is very very small so unless.its stuff i use already each additional item adds up.

Quoting SammiBaby:

They don't scare me I actually like those type of recipes but as of lately I try to avoid them simply because of cost unless of couse all the items are things I already have.

• Maries_Mom23
    February 18, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Exactly.

Quoting RADmomma:

Quoting .Angelica.:

• wendums1229
    February 18, 2013 at 10:15 PM
    I agree with Sara

Quoting RADmomma:

Quoting .Angelica.:

Family Meal Solutions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts