How many food lyrics can you match with the correct Christmas Carol title (without using google or other resources. LOL!)?
1. Chestnuts roasting on an open fire
2. Later we'll have some pumpkin pie
3. Now the goose is on the table
4. You're a three decker sauerkraut and toadstool sandwich with arsenic sauce.
5. Our bread is white and our ale is brown
6. When they pass around the coffee and the pumpkin pie
7. Hurrah for the pumpkin pie
8. Oh bring us some figgy pudding
9. And I brought some corn for popping
10. With candy canes and silver lanes aglow
1. Grandma Got Run OVer By a Reindeer
2. Gloucestershire Wassail
3. Let It Snow
4. We Wish You a Merry Christmas
5. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
6. It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
7. The Grinch
8. The Christmas Song
9. Over the River and Through the Woods
10. Sleigh Ride
by SammiBabyNovember 28, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Holy crap this so much freaking harder than I had anticipated. I look like a dang deer in headlights.