How many food lyrics can you match with the correct Christmas Carol title (without using google or other resources. LOL!)?
1. Chestnuts roasting on an open fire
2. Later we'll have some pumpkin pie
3. Now the goose is on the table
4. You're a three decker sauerkraut and toadstool sandwich with arsenic sauce.
5. Our bread is white and our ale is brown
6. When they pass around the coffee and the pumpkin pie
7. Hurrah for the pumpkin pie
8. Oh bring us some figgy pudding
9. And I brought some corn for popping
10. With candy canes and silver lanes aglow
1. Grandma Got Run OVer By a Reindeer
2. Gloucestershire Wassail
3. Let It Snow
4. We Wish You a Merry Christmas
5. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
6. It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
7. The Grinch
8. The Christmas Song
9. Over the River and Through the Woods
10. Sleigh Ride
this is a little harder than I first expected
Quoting RADmomma: this is a little harder than I first expected
Holy crap this so much freaking harder than I had anticipated. I look like a dang deer in headlights.
The rest of them I've either never heard or they're too silly to hear much more often than on John Boy and Billy.
Already Joined? LOG IN
© 2015 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.