Family Meal Solutions

Featured Posts
jaytee
?? QOTD ?? 10/10/12
by jaytee
Jen
October 10, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Do you have a best friend that lives far away? How often do you get to see your friend?

Replies

• RADmomma
    October 10, 2012 at 10:52 AM

in all honesty... besides DH I dont have a best friend. I do have one close friend up here but I dont know about labeling it best friend... and I feel like we might be drifting apart a little lately. When we get together things are good... but our playdates are getting further and further apart.. maybe its just a busy time of year for everyone...  I dunno.

• txmom-o-3
    October 10, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Yes I do. My best friend has been my best friend since we were in the 6th grade, close to 40 years now.  I live in TX, she lives in OK.  It's been about 3 years since I've seen her I guess.  I'm hopeful that we will be able to take a few extra days when we go to OK next summer for our family reunion and go see her.

• _Mrs.H_
    by _Mrs.H_
    October 10, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Nope.

• Maries_Mom23
    October 10, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Yup...my best friend has been like my sister since I was 12 and I'm almost 34.  She moved 4 hours away about 5 years ago! I see her once a year.  She lives near the aquarium we like to take the girls to.  

• campingmomof4
    October 10, 2012 at 12:58 PM

My best friend lives 5 hours away.   We use to see each other a few times a year.  Now that the kids are grown and we are busy with life and grandchildren, etc. We see each other at least 1 time a year.  We talk a least once a month on the phone. 

• Family4Eternity
    October 10, 2012 at 3:00 PM

My BFF lives an hour away & sadly I see her maybe once every couple of months. I try to do it each month but that doesn't always happen.

• la1118
    by la1118
    October 10, 2012 at 3:43 PM
    True, my best friend lives in Oregon and I'm in Texas. Haven't seen him in about 10 years.
  • KaylaMillar
    October 10, 2012 at 5:30 PM

I do. Shes also my sister in law. We see each other maybe once a year

• stellarmom1
    October 10, 2012 at 5:31 PM
    Yep. I see her like once or twice a year.
  • Stevied13
    October 10, 2012 at 9:54 PM
    Yes. She lives in Florida and I'm in SD. So theses a few states between us. Its been almost 6 yrs since we've seen each other and 4 kids lol. Hope we can get together soon! I'm just always broke when she's back and can drive the 1 1/2 to go see her. :(

Family Meal Solutions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN