Family Meal Solutions

Featured Posts
Cafe Robin
Welcome to the Family Meal Solutions group! Please introduce yourself.....
June 9, 2011 at 6:34 PM

welcomeWelcome to the Family Meal Solutions group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Family Meal Solutions signature to your posts, click here:  
Family Meal Solutions Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

eatingMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Join us on the Family Meal Solutions group!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• bamababe1975
    June 9, 2011 at 7:22 PM
    Hi everyone! I'm Stephanie, a mom of 2 from Alabama, and I'm really happy to be here! :)
  • amonkeymom
    June 10, 2011 at 4:23 PM

Hi all! 

I'm amy, mom of 3 in Colorado.  I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and getting some good tips for feeding my family healthy, nutritious food.  

• lalasmama2007
    June 12, 2011 at 1:35 PM

Hi, I'm Ticia from PA.  I'm a SAHM to my 4 year old DD.

• prissypoptart
    June 12, 2011 at 3:07 PM
    I'm Andrea, I have a big family and I love to cook! I'm in the Chicago area and looking for new ideas and sharing recipies! :)
  • Bmat
    by Bmat
    June 12, 2011 at 4:47 PM

Hi, Everyone!  I am the mother of two grown sons and grandmother of three girls and two boys. I am always interested in healthy food options.

• pftwin23
    June 12, 2011 at 6:26 PM
    Mom of 2. My son is 14 & my daughter is 3. We will be married 19 years in August.
  • our3
    by our3
    June 12, 2011 at 6:57 PM

Hi, my name is April. I am a 30 yo mom of 3 kiddos ages 9, 4, and almost 3. I love to cook, and recently started making homemade bread instead of buying packaged bread. My family also hunts and fishes as a means of lower our grocery bill, as well as having a garden to get fresh veggies from.

• MrsWilmot
    June 12, 2011 at 11:36 PM
    Hey everyone! I'm Megan, 29, from Kentucky. I am a mom to two daughters and two sons. I'm always looking for new recipes and tips to make feeding my family interesting. Nice to meet everyone!
  • sisterpatty281
    June 12, 2011 at 11:46 PM

Quoting Cafe Robin:

welcomeWelcome to the Feeding Your Family group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
    The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
    Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
    Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

eatingMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

• SweetLuci
    June 13, 2011 at 2:37 PM

Hi. I'm Luci. I live in Florida with my DH. I have 2 sons and a grandaughter.

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Family Meal Solutions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts