Family Meal Solutions

Cafe Robin
Welcome to the Family Meal Solutions group! Please introduce yourself.....
June 9, 2011 at 6:34 PM

welcomeWelcome to the Family Meal Solutions group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Family Meal Solutions signature to your posts, click here:  
Family Meal Solutions Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

eatingMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Join us on the Family Meal Solutions group!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• bigblueeyes
    August 27, 2011 at 11:13 AM

welcome to the group and congrats to the boy!......they are a whoooollllllle new world!!!!!.....lol

Quoting Chaos-of-3:

my name is rose. i have 2 daughters,one nearly 4 and the other 2. I am expecting a boy in dec. i'm from CA gold country/cental foothills.

• Maries_Mom23
    September 1, 2011 at 10:39 AM

I don't think I've introduced myself yet...

My name is Alice.  I'm a SAHM to mine and Daniel's two girls.  Madison is 4 and is in her first year of pre-k.  She goes from 7:50-10:50.  Marie is 7 and she is in the 2nd grade.  We live in West Virginia.  We've been married for almost 10 years.

I love to cook!  I'm always looking for new recipes and am so glad that my family is willing to try new things!

• stellarmom1
    September 1, 2011 at 2:00 PM

Welcome Alice! I'm in Virginia, so hello neighbor! Jump right in and start posting!

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

My name is Alice.  I'm a SAHM to mine and Daniel's two girls.  Madison is 4 and is in her first year of pre-k.  She goes from 7:50-10:50.  Marie is 7 and she is in the 2nd grade.  We live in West Virginia.  We've been married for almost 10 years.

I love to cook!  I'm always looking for new recipes and am so glad that my family is willing to try new things!

• bigblueeyes
    September 1, 2011 at 2:04 PM

welcome to the group!.....we look forward to getting to know you!

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

• shrekandfiona12
    September 2, 2011 at 11:46 AM

hi every one! I'm Amy, mommy to one and one on the way both boys I'm a SAHM. We live in Cherry point north carolina. My son is 2 years old and the other one will arrive anytime soon.

I adore to cook, no matter what. I'm really happy someone brought this group to my attention.

• stellarmom1
    September 2, 2011 at 1:47 PM

Hi Amy! Welcome! I hope you enjoy the group!

Quoting shrekandfiona12:

hi every one! I'm Amy, mommy to one and one on the way both boys I'm a SAHM. We live in Cherry point north carolina. My son is 2 years old and the other one will arrive anytime soon.

I adore to cook, no matter what. I'm really happy someone brought this group to my attention.

• Nicole3295
    September 10, 2011 at 9:29 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Nikolle, SAHM to two wonderful boys ages 16 and 9. Married to my wonderful hubby for almost 10 years. I am ALWAYS on the lookout for quick cheap recipes to make for my family. My 9 year old is super picky so it's hard. Lookin forward to meetin y'all and gettin some awesome recipes! 

• ksmommaoffour
    September 11, 2011 at 12:54 AM
    I am a mom of 4, wife and full time Student so I have my plate full but I find time to read write and cook
  • Maries_Mom23
    September 11, 2011 at 7:14 PM

Welcome to the group ladies!  So glad you could join us!  Jump right in on one of our conversations! :)welcome

• stellarmom1
    September 12, 2011 at 9:15 AM

Welcome to the group!! You will love it here!

Quoting Nicole3295:

Hi everyone! My name is Nikolle, SAHM to two wonderful boys ages 16 and 9. Married to my wonderful hubby for almost 10 years. I am ALWAYS on the lookout for quick cheap recipes to make for my family. My 9 year old is super picky so it's hard. Lookin forward to meetin y'all and gettin some awesome recipes! 

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Family Meal Solutions