• letstalk747
    March 8 at 9:37 PM

good idea

• TigerofMu
    March 8 at 9:58 PM

That's handy - if it doesn't leak!

• earthangel1967
    March 9 at 4:39 AM

I agree, I am not a big gadget person, but if this works well I would like one of these. 

Quoting TigerofMu:

• TigerofMu
    March 9 at 8:12 AM

I always manage to pick the gadgets that don't really work and don't live up to the  hype!

Quoting earthangel1967:

I agree, I am not a big gadget person, but if this works well I would like one of these. 

Quoting TigerofMu:

• earthangel1967
    March 10 at 9:52 AM

Here's a trick to try to make a habit of before buying ANYTHING new, like off an infomercial or other ad or even that you heard of some other way or in the store... BEFORE buying anything new in store or online, google the name of the product and then type the word reviews after it, ... then read reviews on more than one site. Amazon is one of my favorites because usually you  will hear the good and the bad on there and you can  weigh them out to make an educated descision, if it is a bad product it will have a lot of bad reviews and  WHY it is bad and it's so much better for you to learn from their mistake than to waste your money on it. If it has good reviews for the most part then you know it's a safer bet that it's  worth buying to try. 

This  has saved me LOTS of money over the years from buying stuff I was sold on in my head so am glad i checked the reviews first to help me decide if I should get it or not. 

This works awesome for me, so I hope it will help you too and  it only takes as little as 5-10 minutes to read thru some of them to get an idea or if it's a big investment then I often read a LOT of them to make sure. 

Good luck I hope that helps you : )

Quoting TigerofMu:

I always manage to pick the gadgets that don't really work and don't live up to the  hype!

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting TigerofMu:

• TigerofMu
    March 10 at 12:26 PM

Thanks!  We do check reviews (usually on Amazon) for nearly everything, but I never thought about it for an "As Seen on TV" product!

Quoting earthangel1967:

Here's a trick to try to make a habit of before buying ANYTHING new, like off an infomercial or other ad or even that you heard of some other way or in the store... BEFORE buying anything new in store or online, google the name of the product and then type the word reviews after it, ... then read reviews on more than one site. Amazon is one of my favorites because usually you  will hear the good and the bad on there and you can  weigh them out to make an educated descision, if it is a bad product it will have a lot of bad reviews and  WHY it is bad and it's so much better for you to learn from their mistake than to waste your money on it. If it has good reviews for the most part then you know it's a safer bet that it's  worth buying to try. 

This  has saved me LOTS of money over the years from buying stuff I was sold on in my head so am glad i checked the reviews first to help me decide if I should get it or not. 

This works awesome for me, so I hope it will help you too and  it only takes as little as 5-10 minutes to read thru some of them to get an idea or if it's a big investment then I often read a LOT of them to make sure. 

Good luck I hope that helps you : )

Quoting TigerofMu:

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting TigerofMu:

• CentralPAmomof2
    March 11 at 2:00 PM
    Interesting idea.

Healthy Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts