Healthy Living

Cafe AmyS
Welcome to Healthy Living! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!
January 22, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Healthy Living group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk: 
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations... 

Join us on the Healthy Living Group!

Replies

• corrinacs
    January 24, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I guess I'll start :).

I am Corrina and battling something the doctor isn't quite sure what it is.  History of allergic-type issues with dairy and sesame seeds.

At this point, they have ruled that I probably have IBS.  After my hydascan, I was also diagnosed with a hyperactive gallbladdar.  I am on antibiotics to treat the gall bladdar, but so far to no avail.  Next steps are to have my gall bladdar completely removed.

I have so many questions and I am sure you guys can be of more help!

• TrishaLea
    February 23, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Hi, I am not sure your opinion on healing naturally but in my opinion you need to see a homeopathic doctor.  I have issues with my digestion and I take a probiotic every day along with other digestive supplements.  Often IBS is due to your diet.  You might have glutin problems.  If your interested in more of what I take let me know, I would be happy to help!!

• momofsixangels
    April 28, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Hello. I am Colleen. I am Mom to 6.5 are still at home.My kids are ages 10,11,12,14,16 and 21,I also have a 7 month old grandson. I live in orlando fl but grew up in MN.I like to coupon and bike ride.

• hugss
    by hugss
    April 28, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Hi everyone,
    I use the nickname of Hugs here in the  groups,
    Looking for more ideas for healthy living :)

• aidensmomma508
    May 1, 2013 at 6:37 AM

Hi healthy living group members, I'm Wendy just joining up :)

• aidensmomma508
    May 1, 2013 at 6:45 AM

How are you doing now? 

Quoting corrinacs:

I guess I'll start :).

I am Corrina and battling something the doctor isn't quite sure what it is.  History of allergic-type issues with dairy and sesame seeds.

At this point, they have ruled that I probably have IBS.  After my hydascan, I was also diagnosed with a hyperactive gallbladdar.  I am on antibiotics to treat the gall bladdar, but so far to no avail.  Next steps are to have my gall bladdar completely removed.

I have so many questions and I am sure you guys can be of more help!

• aidensmomma508
    May 1, 2013 at 6:45 AM

You had some good advice

Quoting TrishaLea:

Hi, I am not sure your opinion on healing naturally but in my opinion you need to see a homeopathic doctor.  I have issues with my digestion and I take a probiotic every day along with other digestive supplements.  Often IBS is due to your diet.  You might have glutin problems.  If your interested in more of what I take let me know, I would be happy to help!!

• aidensmomma508
    May 1, 2013 at 6:47 AM

Nice to see you here colleen

Quoting momofsixangels:

Hello. I am Colleen. I am Mom to 6.5 are still at home.My kids are ages 10,11,12,14,16 and 21,I also have a 7 month old grandson. I live in orlando fl but grew up in MN.I like to coupon and bike ride.

• aidensmomma508
    May 1, 2013 at 6:49 AM

Hi hugs! wave

Quoting hugss:

Hi everyone,

• hugss
    by hugss
    May 1, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Hi Wendy,
    Good to see you!  How have you been?

Quoting aidensmomma508:

Hi hugs! wave

Quoting hugss:

Hi everyone,

Healthy Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN