angelicav12
Recieved great news from the doctor
January 19, 2013 at 7:49 PM

I recieved good news from my doctor on Thursday and my mother was with me.My mother and I are now cancer free.It was a great feeling and we both hugged.I admit it was hard on my mother and I at first when we were both diagnosed with breast cancer and we beat it together.Celebrated last night and thanked everyone that supported us.My mother and I will always remember this and we give back now.Go out and support people that have been diagnosed with cancer.I am currently in touch with an 8 year old girl that has cancer and she credits me for keeping her head up high.Knows I am a breast and ovarian cancer survivior which I told her this.Her family says since I am in her life now,stays positive and she was in the dumps before.

Replies

• momofsixangels
    May 1, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Yay!!!!!!!! That is awesome!!!!!

• angelicav12
    May 1, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Went in for my check up today,still no cancer.Same with my mother and we are both fighters not giving up.

• WOFFT
    by WOFFT
    May 1, 2013 at 5:59 PM
    Congrats. I thank God for healing you both. Praying the little girl beats it too.
  • angelicav12
    May 1, 2013 at 6:09 PM

Good news is that 8 year old girl beat it,I was there with her parents when the doctor told her the news last week.Her parents thanked me for being there for her.

• SweetLuci
    May 1, 2013 at 7:18 PM

That's great news.

• hugss
    by hugss
    May 2, 2013 at 12:09 AM

Great news :)