Harris06
Cramps
December 12, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Do you have any natural remedies for cramps? I do know some but I am just wondering who has some that maybe I haven't heard of or thought of. I don't cramp often but I am today and it is really no fun. :( I have a 4 year old, a 2 year old, and a 1 year old so I can't really just lay around with a heating pad all day. If could, however, I would curl up on the couch or in my bed with the remote and/or my Nook, a heating pad, and a glass of wine. :/

Replies

• michiganmom116
    December 12, 2012 at 12:56 PM
    Laying around is what we feel like doing, but exercise actually helps. I stay active....not that I have cramps anymore. All PMS symptoms and cramps disappeared when I cut grains, refined sugar, and milk (not all dairy) from my diet. Seriously...after 30+ years of PMS and painful cramps, it's gone.
  • hugss
    by hugss
    December 12, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I like what has been suggested,
    Hopefully others will have more ideas for you :)

• Harris06
    December 12, 2012 at 1:03 PM

I don't usually PMS or cramp or anything. Last time I did was in high school, I think. Well, unless you count pregnancy cramps. haha Nonetheless, I eat pretty healthy and I do exercise and stay active regularly. You can't really NOT be active when you have a 3, 2, and 1 year old. Well, 4, 2, and 1 today but she is newly 4. haha I do work out though and all. I am sure that it is just all the stress of moving and such that is catching up to me this month. I still would curl up on the couch or in bed if I could. I love sleeping and napping though so that is nothing new for me. haha 

Quoting michiganmom116:

Laying around is what we feel like doing, but exercise actually helps. I stay active....not that I have cramps anymore. All PMS symptoms and cramps disappeared when I cut grains, refined sugar, and milk (not all dairy) from my diet. Seriously...after 30+ years of PMS and painful cramps, it's gone.

• wandep
    by wandep
    December 12, 2012 at 8:12 PM

sorry no clue

• flowerfunleah
    December 16, 2012 at 5:31 PM
    I use a nice lavender scented heating pad!
  • JoJoBean8
    December 17, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Walking a lot