Healthy Living

Harris06
Cramps
December 12, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Do you have any natural remedies for cramps? I do know some but I am just wondering who has some that maybe I haven't heard of or thought of. I don't cramp often but I am today and it is really no fun. :( I have a 4 year old, a 2 year old, and a 1 year old so I can't really just lay around with a heating pad all day. If could, however, I would curl up on the couch or in my bed with the remote and/or my Nook, a heating pad, and a glass of wine. :/

Replies

• michiganmom116
    December 12, 2012 at 12:56 PM
    Laying around is what we feel like doing, but exercise actually helps. I stay active....not that I have cramps anymore. All PMS symptoms and cramps disappeared when I cut grains, refined sugar, and milk (not all dairy) from my diet. Seriously...after 30+ years of PMS and painful cramps, it's gone.
  • hugss
    by hugss
    December 12, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I like what has been suggested,
    Hopefully others will have more ideas for you :)

• Harris06
    December 12, 2012 at 1:03 PM

I don't usually PMS or cramp or anything. Last time I did was in high school, I think. Well, unless you count pregnancy cramps. haha Nonetheless, I eat pretty healthy and I do exercise and stay active regularly. You can't really NOT be active when you have a 3, 2, and 1 year old. Well, 4, 2, and 1 today but she is newly 4. haha I do work out though and all. I am sure that it is just all the stress of moving and such that is catching up to me this month. I still would curl up on the couch or in bed if I could. I love sleeping and napping though so that is nothing new for me. haha 

Quoting michiganmom116:

Laying around is what we feel like doing, but exercise actually helps. I stay active....not that I have cramps anymore. All PMS symptoms and cramps disappeared when I cut grains, refined sugar, and milk (not all dairy) from my diet. Seriously...after 30+ years of PMS and painful cramps, it's gone.

• wandep
    by wandep
    December 12, 2012 at 8:12 PM

sorry no clue

• flowerfunleah
    December 16, 2012 at 5:31 PM
    I use a nice lavender scented heating pad!
  • JoJoBean8
    December 17, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Walking a lot

Healthy Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN