Harris06
Busy busy busy!
December 12, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Yesterday was SO busy for me. I wasn't home most of the day and when I was it was for a short time. Yesterday was my oldests' birthday so I took cupcakes to her Mother's Day Out class and then stuck around to help out there. From there I rushed to Toys R Us to pick up another birthday present for her and wound up picking up some Christmas presents as well for my middle. After that I rushed home and sat down for what seemed like a moment and then had to take my mom to the airport (she is graduating seminary with her doctorate). After that I came home, fed the girls dinner, ate dinner myself, bathed the oldest and youngest because the middle fell asleep on the way home and stayed asleep, put them to bed, sat and ate an ice cream float with my Daddy, and then I was so exhausted that I basically fell right to sleep. So that was my day....tired? haha 

Replies

• Harris06
    December 18, 2012 at 9:40 PM

haha I hear ya!! Happy Birthday to your daughter!!

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

I hear ya! We've been moving all weekend. This is the first time I've sat down since Thursday. But I have to get my numbers in. Then back to cleaning and unpacking. Plus it's my daughters birthday today.

• Mrs.Andrews
    December 19, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Thanks!

Quoting Harris06:

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

I hear ya! We've been moving all weekend. This is the first time I've sat down since Thursday. But I have to get my numbers in. Then back to cleaning and unpacking. Plus it's my daughters birthday today.

• celestegood
    December 21, 2012 at 10:51 PM
    It happens a lot on here.

Quoting Harris06:

Hmm...I'm not sure why this posted twice this morning...how odd.

• celestegood
    December 21, 2012 at 10:51 PM
    Same here! Happy Birthday to her.

Quoting Harris06:

Quoting Mrs.Andrews: