wandep
Stockings?
by wandep
December 6, 2012 at 4:08 PM

What are you putting in your stockings for the kiddos?

Do you do one for yourself and hubby? What do you normally get?

Replies

• heather4511
    December 7, 2012 at 3:50 PM
    there was a cupcake diary with a lock on it at Joanns craft store for $1. My DD is 5 so it was plenty great for her.

Quoting wandep:

What kind of dairy are you getting?

Quoting heather4511:

My DD got some candy, paints, diary, and a hair accessory kit. I got my little guy books, a onesie, bib, babylegs, and some food.

• wandep
    by wandep
    December 7, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Oh that is cool. Will have to check that out. My dd is 6. Do they have other things for $1.00 at Joanns? I need to go check it out.

Quoting heather4511:

there was a cupcake diary with a lock on it at Joanns craft store for $1. My DD is 5 so it was plenty great for her.

Quoting wandep:

Quoting heather4511:

My DD got some candy, paints, diary, and a hair accessory kit. I got my little guy books, a onesie, bib, babylegs, and some food.

• SweetLuci
    December 7, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Their favorite candies or snacks, tiny nail polish and glitter, earrings. I usually get the candy coal. I also put coupons for car wash, I'll take out garbage, back rub, foot rub, picnic on the beach for DH;  for the kiddo-no chores 1 day, ice cream at the ice cream shop, extra time on computer, girls day out. They always look forward to seeing what coupons they'll get.

• heather4511
    December 7, 2012 at 10:03 PM
    Yes that is where I also got the neon paints, books for the baby and stickers and coloring books.

Quoting wandep:

Oh that is cool. Will have to check that out. My dd is 6. Do they have other things for $1.00 at Joanns? I need to go check it out.

Quoting heather4511:

Quoting wandep:

Quoting heather4511:

• Harris06
    December 8, 2012 at 12:41 AM

I am not sure what I am putting in their stocking. I usually do some candy, little toys, lip gloss, Pez dispenser, trinkets. 

Yes, I always make one for my husband. I do myself one as well but it is mostly filler.