WorkFromHomeMum
Do You Grow Your On Vegetables?
December 6, 2012 at 6:17 AM

Do you grow your own fruit and vegetables, if not, why?

Replies

• emilyrosenj
    December 6, 2012 at 7:10 AM
    No I don't know anything about gardening...
  • wandep
    by wandep
    December 6, 2012 at 7:11 AM

We tried one season and wasn't very good at it. lol

• beenthere3
    December 6, 2012 at 7:46 AM

One of my goals for 2013 is to learn how to vegetable garden.  I'm looking forward to doing it!

• nailz98
    by nailz98
    December 6, 2012 at 8:29 AM

yes we do.

• Mrs.Andrews
    December 6, 2012 at 6:13 PM

We haven't because we have lived in an apartment. But I'm hoping to have a garden now that we are buying a house.

• WorkFromHomeMum
    December 6, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Wow OK.  Don't you get concerned about what chemicals have been sprayed on your produce that you buy from the supermarket?   I don't know what it is like over there, but here in Australia it is awful, half of the time it does not even look healthy enough to eat and considering that they freeze everything for god knows how long means there is no nutrition in it anyway.  Quoting emilyrosenj:

No I don't know anything about gardening...

• WorkFromHomeMum
    December 6, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Awesome,  did you get anything off your plants?  I have had many failed attempts, but keep on going and eventually you get some good crops. It is ok to not succeed on your first attempt.  The questions is do you perservere or quit. Lol

Quoting wandep:

We tried one season and wasn't very good at it. lol

• WorkFromHomeMum
    December 6, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Awesome, way to go,  I am so pleased you are going to give it a go.  You will love it, especially when you go out and pick everything you have grown and the best part is, at least know how it is grown.  Look forward to hearing your success story.

Quoting beenthere3:

One of my goals for 2013 is to learn how to vegetable garden.  I'm looking forward to doing it!

• WorkFromHomeMum
    December 6, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Yaaay,  such a rewarding experience, don't you think? 

Quoting nailz98:

yes we do.

• WorkFromHomeMum
    December 6, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Woo hoo, congratulations on the house purchase, very exciting times for you.  You can plant a few things in pots, herbs are great in pots.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

We haven't because we have lived in an apartment. But I'm hoping to have a garden now that we are buying a house.