Janet
Are your kids healthy?
by Janet
December 5, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Replies

• Janet
    by Janet
    December 6, 2012 at 12:16 AM

That's wonderful! My oldest son was born with an irregular heart beat and he grew out of that too.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Yes! My youngest had some minor problems as a baby but she is growing out of them. 

• OilyMama
    December 6, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Yes, we use essential oils and they nip any sickness that comes our way very quickly.  Email me if you want to know which ones to use. andrea@lwnresources.com

• WorkFromHomeMum
    December 6, 2012 at 6:14 PM

Oh really,  Why is that?

Quoting Janet:

I'm jealous.

Quoting WorkFromHomeMum:

We all like to think our kids are healthy and we all do the best we can to ensure our kids are healthy.  I grow what I can without pesticides and raise our own beef, lamb and chicken, totally grass fed, no hormones.  what is lacking in vitamins and minerals I replace with real food technology and glyconutrients, just sprinkled onto our favourite meals and walla, super healthy food.  Awesome.

• SweetLuci
    December 6, 2012 at 9:07 PM

We've been very lucky that they haven't had any serious health problems, and seldom even get a cold.

• Janet
    by Janet
    December 7, 2012 at 3:57 PM

That you raise your own beef, lamb, and chickens, grass fed no hormons.

Quoting WorkFromHomeMum:

Oh really,  Why is that?

Quoting Janet:

I'm jealous.

Quoting WorkFromHomeMum:

We all like to think our kids are healthy and we all do the best we can to ensure our kids are healthy.  I grow what I can without pesticides and raise our own beef, lamb and chicken, totally grass fed, no hormones.  what is lacking in vitamins and minerals I replace with real food technology and glyconutrients, just sprinkled onto our favourite meals and walla, super healthy food.  Awesome.