Janet
Are your kids healthy?
by Janet
December 5, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Replies

• Janet
    by Janet
    December 6, 2012 at 12:16 AM

That's wonderful! My oldest son was born with an irregular heart beat and he grew out of that too.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Yes! My youngest had some minor problems as a baby but she is growing out of them. 

• OilyMama
    December 6, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Yes, we use essential oils and they nip any sickness that comes our way very quickly.  Email me if you want to know which ones to use. andrea@lwnresources.com

• WorkFromHomeMum
    December 6, 2012 at 6:14 PM

Oh really,  Why is that?

Quoting Janet:

I'm jealous.

Quoting WorkFromHomeMum:

We all like to think our kids are healthy and we all do the best we can to ensure our kids are healthy.  I grow what I can without pesticides and raise our own beef, lamb and chicken, totally grass fed, no hormones.  what is lacking in vitamins and minerals I replace with real food technology and glyconutrients, just sprinkled onto our favourite meals and walla, super healthy food.  Awesome.

• SweetLuci
    December 6, 2012 at 9:07 PM

We've been very lucky that they haven't had any serious health problems, and seldom even get a cold.

• Janet
    by Janet
    December 7, 2012 at 3:57 PM

That you raise your own beef, lamb, and chickens, grass fed no hormons.

Quoting WorkFromHomeMum:

Oh really,  Why is that?

Quoting Janet:

I'm jealous.

Quoting WorkFromHomeMum:

We all like to think our kids are healthy and we all do the best we can to ensure our kids are healthy.  I grow what I can without pesticides and raise our own beef, lamb and chicken, totally grass fed, no hormones.  what is lacking in vitamins and minerals I replace with real food technology and glyconutrients, just sprinkled onto our favourite meals and walla, super healthy food.  Awesome.

Healthy Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN