Healthy Living

kmqw229
How often do you see your family?
by kmqw229
November 22, 2012 at 12:09 PM
Other than those you live with? Daily? Only on holidays/special occasions?

Replies

• Juniper53098
    November 22, 2012 at 12:14 PM

I see my inlaws 5-6 times a year.  They live 2 1/2 hours away.

I see my mom, usually once a month.  She lives 3 hrs away.

I see my dad once a month, usually.  He lives 6 blocks away.  

I see my sisters a couple times a year.  One lives on the east coast.  The other lives 2 hrs away. 

I rarely see my brother.  He hasn't had much to do with me since I kicked him out of my apartment because he wasn't contributing in any way and I couldn't afford to support him, too.

• manifer_momma
    November 22, 2012 at 12:15 PM
    My mom and one of my sisters almost on a daily basis. My other siblings, maybe once a month.
  • hugss
    by hugss
    November 22, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I see youngest ds several times through the year,
    Actually oldest as well
    FIL once every 2 years as well as my sis inlaws & brother inlaws :)

• virginiamama71
    November 22, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Both of my parents and 2 of my siblings are deceased but when living I saw them everyday 

I have 5 brothers and talk to them more (a couple times a week) than I see them, except two who does not keep in touch with all of us as much.

One of my brothers I do see weekly during the warmer months, he helps with my yard maintenance and also stays to grill out with us.

The other ones its a few times a year when we actually see each other but we are always in touch thruout the week. 

• emilyrosenj
    November 22, 2012 at 5:49 PM
    I see my parents a few times a week but I talk to them daily. I see my oldest son about since every six weeks but hubby talks to him several times a week. I only see my brothers on Fb except once in a blue moon when I go west or they come east.
  • BelindaDuvessa
    November 22, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Until we had a falling out earlier in the year, I saw my side of the family every couple of weeks at the most.

My DH's family, we see maybe once a year.  They don't live that far away, but his grandparent's have medical problems, and he and his mom don't get along.

I see my dad every few years, when he decides to rejoin the family for something major.

• maria1613
    November 22, 2012 at 8:55 PM
    We see his family quite often. And my family we only really see them on special occasions/holidays
  • goddess99
    November 22, 2012 at 9:00 PM

I have family that lives a block away to family who lives in another country, so weekly to Never.

• Heather2001
    November 25, 2012 at 10:50 PM

I see my parents pretty often - they live very close.  My inlaws not as much.

• kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    November 25, 2012 at 11:18 PM
    We see our families a couple times a month.

Healthy Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN