by abra
    November 20, 2012 at 1:19 PM
    Relax :)
  • cholita1978
    November 20, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Clean, enjoy a few drinks with my family, watch movies

• BelindaDuvessa
    November 20, 2012 at 1:22 PM

I will be working....but I have to work Thanksgiving also.

• emilyrosenj
    November 20, 2012 at 3:57 PM

I am usually cooking our at home Thanksgiving dinner and/or sleeping in! LOL! I've been known to put my turkey on, then go catch a few more hours! LOL!

• emilyrosenj
    November 20, 2012 at 3:58 PM

What kind of work do you do?  My son is in retail and he almost had to work but fortunately he doesn't!

Quoting BelindaDuvessa:

• GwenMB
    by GwenMB
    November 20, 2012 at 4:50 PM

This year I want to hit our locally owned stores for whatever sales they have.  Then we may start decorating.  Assuming my boys agree that "its that time of year" Friday! lol

My 5.5 yo has been saying we won't decorate until Dec 1.

• Kelly913
    November 20, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Same thing I do any other day.  :-)  I just saw a funny on FB.  Well actually it's kinda sad!

• michiganmom116
    November 20, 2012 at 5:10 PM

I'll be cleaning the horse barn, cleaning the house, and doing laundry...typical Friday for me.

• BelindaDuvessa
    November 20, 2012 at 8:25 PM

I work at a jail.  Inmates still need to be watched, and it's my shift's day to work it.  We've had to work most major holidays this year.  It's just how it fell, unfortunately.  I am getting Christmas off, but only because I took it as vacation time before the baby gets here.  I'm due the first week of January.

I've also worked Wal-Mart for Black Friday.  That was fun.  It's mildly entertaining to watch people.  We had to be there at midnight Friday morning and get everything together before we opened at 2...

Quoting emilyrosenj:

What kind of work do you do?  My son is in retail and he almost had to work but fortunately he doesn't!

Quoting BelindaDuvessa:

• deadlights86
    November 20, 2012 at 8:29 PM
    Decorating our tree if I don't do it tomorrow cleaning up after the zoo of family coming and finally relaxing.

Healthy Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN