LancesMom
Does your hubby or SO eat what you do?
November 17, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Does your hubby or SO eat what you do?

We have gotten to the point where we almost shop for groceries separately!

He hates my healthy cooking.....

I hate his 3000 calorie meals.

Ugh!

Replies

• GwenMB
    by GwenMB
    November 18, 2012 at 4:53 PM
    Yes, Dh always eats what I cook. He lived alone for 20 years before we got married so he's happy someone else is cooking for him now. :)
  • Heather2001
    November 18, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Yes - he's actually more into the healthy cooking than I am.  Probably because he doesn't have to actually DO the cooking.  He likes to eat healthy and have me prepare it.  I have to balance that with convenience because I don't always have the time or energy to prepare fresh, uber-healthy meals every night of the week.

• Kmakksmom
    November 18, 2012 at 7:15 PM

It's more like I eat what he eats, lol...he's the cook.  He cooks relatively healthy, so it's all good.

• slw123
    by slw123
    November 18, 2012 at 8:03 PM

He eats what I fix because he's too lazy to fix himself anything else, lol.

• Kainalu55
    November 19, 2012 at 1:36 AM

yes, he's pretty easy and is happy just as long as he has food!

• elasmimi
    November 19, 2012 at 7:27 AM

He has always been picky, but now he is on Atkins, eating meat almost exclusively. (Doctor's orders, he had weight loss surgery) I am not a big meat eater, so we eat out well together. He gets a steak, gives me a couple of bites, and I have the salad and potato.

• kellynh
    by kellynh
    November 19, 2012 at 7:28 AM

If he wants dinner ;)

• Juniper53098
    November 19, 2012 at 8:32 AM

I do the cooking, so if he wants to eat, he eats what I cook.  I've told him many times that if he doesn't like it, he's welcome to make his own dinner.  But, the kids and I are having a healthy meal.  Yes, my husband fights healthy eating tooth and nail.

• natesmom1228
    November 19, 2012 at 9:06 AM

He will eat what I make. We have the same taste in food. I got lucky.

• goddess99
    November 19, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Yep he pretty much eats what I eat. He eats beef and I don't so sometimes he makes himself a steak instead of eating what me and dd are having.