Healthy Living

MrsRobinson06
Clorox Cold and Flu Prevention
November 17, 2012 at 10:51 AM

I was chosen for the Clorox Cold and Flu Prevention Influencer, however I have not yet received the package so I am going to write about one of their products that I have been using for quite some time now.

The Clorox sanitizing wipes have always been a product that I used, I think ever since they began production. They are quick, convenient and I can trust that my counter tops, walls, door handles or any other object is well sanitized after using them. I even keep some at work in my desk and use it quite often there.

I would recommend using the wipes especially to moms who, as we all know are very busy. It's a quick way to know that you are keeping your homes healthy for your families well being.

Hopefully, I will receive my package soon and can give a testimony to the other products and thank you for choosing me Cafemom!

-Amy Robinson

Replies

• MrsRobinson06
    November 17, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Bump

• cowgirls10181
    November 17, 2012 at 4:37 PM
    I received mine yesterday. I too love the wipes, sure makes cleaning counters and bathroom quick and simple! The spray i received cleaned the bathroom tiles up nicely from hubbys dirt and grime from work! But it smelt not so great it was the fresh sent, my opinion it wasnt very fresh after the third pray.
  • tayanddyl
    November 17, 2012 at 4:51 PM

I love the Clorox antibacterial line!

• kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    November 18, 2012 at 7:34 AM
    Nice!
  • Kmakksmom
    November 18, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Wonderful! :)

Healthy Living

Active Posts in All Groups