Healthy Living

CafeMom Team
How do you protect your family from cold & flu germs?
October 11, 2012 at 4:11 PM

We gave 50 moms the Clorox "Cold & Flu Prevention Kit" with Clorox cleaning sprays and disinfecting wipes and other cold & flu season necessities like hand sanitizer, thermometers, and tissues.

Read their stories on how they handle cold & flu prevention!

Tell us... How do you protect your family from cold & flu germs?

We can't wait to hear from you!  

**The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

Replies

• CafeMom Team
    October 24, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Check out what some of our influencers had to say about the Clorox "Cold & Flu Prevention Kit".

Jen113000 says:
    I just wiped down my entire kitchen and bathroom with the Clorox disinfecting wipes! Was quick and easy!

Evansmommy03 says:
    I used the Clorox wipes today and first off the container is really neat! I love the way these smell, it just smells clean and they do a great job of cleaning up spills.

Cjsmom1 says:
    I LOVE the Clorox wipes and always keep them in my house. They're convenient and make cleaning up a breeze.

Deedee3849 says:
    I gave the Clorox Clean-up a try yesterday and attempted some dirty jobs. It did a great job cleaning my stove top.

Supermeof3 says:
    Just like many of you, I am a busy Mom and look for some ways to save time so that I have more time to spend w/ my family. This is where the Clorox Wipes come into play.   They are fast, easy and get the job done!

Momto1ryen says:
    I used the fresh scent (disinfecting wipe) and I really liked it. I absolutely feel like it got my things clean. I will continue to use the cleaners, but my initial thought is I love them.

Bluetick says:
    The wipes are absolutely awesome I used them on door knobs, shoes, rubber boots, you name it!!!

Read on to see what other moms had to say.

( ) CafeMom Team

• jessicasmom1
    November 9, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Clorox .. hmmm I only thought they did bleach learn something new everyday I can't wait to see some responses

• kellynh
    by kellynh
    November 9, 2012 at 9:16 AM
    Looking forward to reading this
  • MamaBear2cubs
    November 9, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Good handwashing!

• natesmom1228
    November 9, 2012 at 9:23 AM

I am looking forward to this. I will check back later.

• aidensmomma508
    November 9, 2012 at 9:37 AM

Handwashing and washing toys with bleach

• KristinRox
    November 9, 2012 at 9:40 AM

I totally LOVE clorox. I buy the little wipes and wash down counters, door knobs, sink faucets and anything else that needs a germ free wipe down. 

• goddess99
    November 9, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Oh interesting, can't wait to read what the ladies think.

• batjmom
    by batjmom
    November 9, 2012 at 12:12 PM

I'm looking forward to trying these products and reading what other moms thought about them too. 

I love Clorox!     I use the cleaning spray and wipes in the bathroom.  It makes for easy quick clean up. (especially now at Holiday season with guest always stopping by). The citrus scent leaves a nice fresh scent.    The wipes are great for quick cleaning the counters, refrigerator handles, and door handles that get touched a lot. 

I love the new design on the Kleenex boxes. 

• Reina13
    by Reina13
    November 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM

I love Clorox wipes. I have them in all the bathrooms, the laundry room and the kitchen. I use them to wipe down everything, the counters, the light switch face plates, the table, the doors and even some of the kids toys.. They are easy breezy to use. I also use the Clorox Toilet bowl cleaner.

Healthy Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN