Healthy Living

hailnbray
are you off to a good start today
September 14, 2011 at 9:53 AM

we have been getting up earlier and changing some habits. today is a good day. i was up by 7:30. on my second load of laundry, dinner is in the crock and both kids bedrooms are cleaned as well as the hallway moped. i was going to go to a moms club breakfast but decided to finish up chores instead.

Replies

• tina30218
    September 14, 2011 at 11:46 AM

No I am not really on a good start today had 2 cinnamon rolls and a Grande salted caramel mocha from Starbucks.

• matreshka
    September 14, 2011 at 12:45 PM

LO has a fever so its been a day of just relaxing and helping him feel better.

• batjmom
    by batjmom
    September 14, 2011 at 12:48 PM

I usually get up at 5am....I over slept..didn't get up until 645am.. that is late for me.. so now I feel behind

• LindAngeLevi
    September 14, 2011 at 1:14 PM
    I was up at 730 but have only made breakfast and straightened up upstairs a little. Also took my 13 month old a bath
  • razmataz426
    September 14, 2011 at 6:47 PM

I hate it when that happens!

It was a good morning for me; I got up and focused on chores and exercising (went for a walk in the rain :) and didn't get on my computer until this afternoon!

Quoting batjmom:

I usually get up at 5am....I over slept..didn't get up until 645am.. that is late for me.. so now I feel behind

• celestegood
    September 15, 2011 at 11:38 AM

Dude, I get up at 6 every day, but I'm not a morning person, and I only manage to exist and get kids off to school until 8 or so, then I get more awake...lol

Healthy Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts