Healthy Living

hailnbray
are you off to a good start today
September 14, 2011 at 9:53 AM

we have been getting up earlier and changing some habits. today is a good day. i was up by 7:30. on my second load of laundry, dinner is in the crock and both kids bedrooms are cleaned as well as the hallway moped. i was going to go to a moms club breakfast but decided to finish up chores instead.

Replies

• tina30218
    September 14, 2011 at 11:46 AM

No I am not really on a good start today had 2 cinnamon rolls and a Grande salted caramel mocha from Starbucks.

• matreshka
    September 14, 2011 at 12:45 PM

LO has a fever so its been a day of just relaxing and helping him feel better.

• batjmom
    by batjmom
    September 14, 2011 at 12:48 PM

I usually get up at 5am....I over slept..didn't get up until 645am.. that is late for me.. so now I feel behind

• LindAngeLevi
    September 14, 2011 at 1:14 PM
    I was up at 730 but have only made breakfast and straightened up upstairs a little. Also took my 13 month old a bath
  • razmataz426
    September 14, 2011 at 6:47 PM

I hate it when that happens!

It was a good morning for me; I got up and focused on chores and exercising (went for a walk in the rain :) and didn't get on my computer until this afternoon!

Quoting batjmom:

I usually get up at 5am....I over slept..didn't get up until 645am.. that is late for me.. so now I feel behind

• celestegood
    September 15, 2011 at 11:38 AM

Dude, I get up at 6 every day, but I'm not a morning person, and I only manage to exist and get kids off to school until 8 or so, then I get more awake...lol

Healthy Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN