Healthy Living

Barnicle
Pre-Pregnancy Body!
August 9, 2011 at 8:30 PM

I'd love, love, LOVE to get back down to the tiny size I was at before I had my 1 year old daughter.

Helpppp!

Replies

• amonkeymom
    Amy
    August 13, 2011 at 2:43 PM

Are you working out?  Following an eating/diet plan?

• LovesFredric
    August 15, 2011 at 5:07 PM

me too!! I'm down to lower than my pre preggo #2 weight....now I've got my sights set on my pre preggo #1 weight!!  It's taking me a ton of discipline though with my diet right now!!  good luck!

• alyciajoseph
    August 18, 2011 at 3:26 PM

I say make small goals and work your way to the weight as it was before. After my son it wasn't that hard for me, it just seemed to take longer then other people I know but shortly after his 1st birthday I was back to my pre-pregnancy weight, but since having my daughter 2 yrs ago I have finally decided it's time to do something myself cause it's not going to work the same as before. I have rode my bicycle for almost every day since the 1st of the month. I have lost 10lbs, I don't feel like it yet..but another 18 days and I'll be feeling and looking better!

• 4kids_busy_mom
    August 20, 2011 at 1:43 AM

I had a baby girl 9 months ago and decided to take action myself to lose the weight I gained when I was pregnant that was still lingering on.... I had my husband go on a Diet with me and that REALLY helped with my motivation/commitment.  We started eating healthier and started taking Herbalife, he lost a whopping 21 lbs in 2 months and I lost 19 lbs.  We both feel great and have tons more energy.  I think if you set a goal/eat the right way and possibly take natural supplements like we did with Herbalife you will lose the weight in no time.... I did, you can too :)

• LindAngeLevi
    August 20, 2011 at 3:53 AM
    I think It's all about cutting anything unnecessary out. After I had my son I was breast feeding and making sure I wasn't eating anything harmful that could pass through my breast milk. Like msg/flavor enhancers artificial flavors hfcs. I was too lazy to read labels so stuck to what I knew best...eat whole foods.
    Literally this was my shopping list and most everything was organic...I shed off the weight faster than I could imagine without even trying.
    Here is what I shopped for and never got side tracked by junk...

Don't use premade seasonings instead go to the spice bulk section and get tumeric, chili powder, bay leaves, curry powder, cumin, and sea salt....I cook way too much Mexican food so there are the only spices I mix together. You can use any other spice.

Organic chicken...chickens aren't pumped with steroids and honestly that goes into the chicken that goes into whoever eats the chicken.
    Brown rice
    Potatoes
    organic whole Milk
    Organic Corn
    Broccoli
    Carrots
    Cilantro
    Purple cabbage
    Stoneyfield whole milk yogurt french top or plain
    Avocadoes
    Tomatoes onions
    Organic butter
    Organic eggs
    Green peppers
    Organic beans
    Organic flour
    Organic yeast to make my own bread when i wasnt lazy
    Whole grain bread for when i was lazy not whole wheat but whole grain!!
    Organic spaghetti noodles with only semolina as an ingredient
    Cinnamon sticks for tea.
    Only coconut oil for cooking.
    I can go on but im sure you get the point....only this type of food and i got all of these things organic but i put organic on things i though needed to be organic.

This was the only things i got that werent organic and "whole foods"
    Homemade tortillas at a small mexican store
    Cheese...i tried my hardest to stay away from yellow cheese and stuck with mazzerella since there was no colors added. Also only block cheese.
    Daisy sour cream
    Flordias natural orange juice...no preservatives or sugar

We also never had any juice in the house unless it was fresh squeezed they add way too much stuff to that.

We never had things in the house that would make me lose eating healthy...never had ice cream ketchup mayo basically any dip...lunch meats highly processed fake cheese pudding canned soup....hell no to top ramen lol no chips unless they were tortilla or potato chips with no preservatives no msg so basically just salt.....like lays original and almost any tortilla chips.
    I never craved junk though because i watched the movie food inc on youtube and did some research. I have also watched sicko mary toco "are vaccines safe" peta videos on factory farms and really it all adds up and they seem to all connect together....its kind of creepy. I would highly suggest watching food inc though its a good way to get influenced and start eating healthier and try learning how to read labels.....sorry this is sooooo long im super tired and halfway asleep

Good luck. When i only ate whole foods i weighed 130 after birth and dropped to a size 0 in 2 months with no exercise at all...im not even joking. It was nice but 0 was too skinny for me...i like being a size 1 but i am also 4'11 lol

• celestegood
    August 20, 2011 at 8:15 AM

First off, remember, you have to work on it!  It won't happen overnight, but eventually you'll get there!  good luck and hugs!

Healthy Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts