Healthy Living

Cafe Robin
Welcome to Healthy Living! Please introduce yourself.....
June 9, 2011 at 7:32 PM

welcomeWelcome to Healthy Living!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Replies

• bamababe1975
    June 9, 2011 at 7:40 PM
    Hello! I'm Stephanie, an Alabama mom of 2 girls, and looking to get myself on the road to better health, so I hope this group can help me do that. :)
  • amonkeymom
    Amy
    June 10, 2011 at 4:30 PM

Hi all!

I'm Amy.  I'm a Colorado native and mom of 3 and I need to really work on being healthier, more active and setting a better example for my kids.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

• lalasmama2007
    June 12, 2011 at 2:51 PM

Hi, I'm Ticia from PA.  I'm a SAHM to my 4 year old DD.

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    June 12, 2011 at 4:28 PM

Hi!  I have two grown sons and 5 grandchildren. :)  I taught fitness for 24 years, now that I'm not teaching any longer, I can use some motivation.

• tramcd
    by tramcd
    June 13, 2011 at 9:48 AM
    Hi, I am a SAHM of a 2 and 3 year old. With two little ones I get put on the back burner a lot, and trying to change that.
  • matreshka
    June 13, 2011 at 12:00 PM

Hi!  I am big into healthy eaing and natural remedies and alwya like to learn more :)

• SweetLuci
    June 13, 2011 at 2:29 PM

Hi. I'm Luci. I live in Florida. I have 2 sons and a grandaughter.

• batjmom
    by batjmom
    June 14, 2011 at 8:44 AM

Hi I'm Sarah.  I have been married for almost 11 years and we have two boys.  We try to eat very healthy and keep an active lifestyle.

• jerylt
    by jerylt
    June 15, 2011 at 3:01 PM

My name is Jeryl. I am a stay-at-home Mom to two daughters. We live in New Jersey.

• steph21078
    June 19, 2011 at 4:45 PM

Hi I'm Stephanie, mom to 4 boys from maryland

Healthy Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts