Cafe Robin
Welcome to Healthy Living! Please introduce yourself.....
June 9, 2011 at 7:32 PM

welcomeWelcome to Healthy Living!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Replies

• razmataz426
    August 26, 2011 at 12:54 PM

Hello,
    I'm Cindy. I'm a SAHM. I have 2 sons and a daughter. My DH and I will be married 29 years in December. I live in Missouri. I love CafeMom!

• Angelovekisses
    August 27, 2011 at 6:48 AM
    Hi. My name is Anne and I am a mom to a 6 yr old boy. I am 29 years old and I also have MS. I want to be as healthy as possible. I am from North Carolina.
  • laurainglese320
    August 27, 2011 at 11:54 AM

hi being at home most of the time I've joined this group to stay away from the fridge!help thanks!

• Cafe AmyS
    August 27, 2011 at 3:47 PM

wave  Hi Cindy!  Welcome to Healthy Living!

Quoting razmataz426:

Hello,
    I'm Cindy. I'm a SAHM. I have 2 sons and a daughter. My DH and I will be married 29 years in December. I live in Missouri. I love CafeMom!

• Cafe AmyS
    August 27, 2011 at 3:48 PM

Hello Anne!  welcome

Quoting Angelovekisses:

Hi. My name is Anne and I am a mom to a 6 yr old boy. I am 29 years old and I also have MS. I want to be as healthy as possible. I am from North Carolina.

• Cafe AmyS
    August 27, 2011 at 3:48 PM

We'll do what we can!  Now, get out of the kitchen! 

wink 

Quoting laurainglese320:

hi being at home most of the time I've joined this group to stay away from the fridge!help thanks!

• 123qwe
    by 123qwe
    August 28, 2011 at 9:53 PM

Hi there,

Tami from Miami, FL - I'm glad to be here!!!

• amonkeymom
    Amy
    August 28, 2011 at 11:19 PM

Welcome everyone!

• naiyly
    by naiyly
    August 29, 2011 at 10:34 AM

I recently took a friend to the emergency room for exposure to black mold...

I didnt want her to return to her home...where the black mold is in her basement.....she stayed a few days with her daughter....

I cant believe what she did.....she returned to her home where there is alot of black mold...!!!!

She is having symptoms from the ..exposure.....

I cant believe this...!!

• Cafe AmyS
    August 29, 2011 at 11:14 AM

Ugh, that's awful!  Black mold can be really dangerous.  :(

Quoting naiyly:

I recently took a friend to the emergency room for exposure to black mold...

I didnt want her to return to her home...where the black mold is in her basement.....she stayed a few days with her daughter....

I cant believe what she did.....she returned to her home where there is alot of black mold...!!!!

She is having symptoms from the ..exposure.....

I cant believe this...!!