Healthy Living

Cafe Robin
Welcome to Healthy Living! Please introduce yourself.....
June 9, 2011 at 7:32 PM

welcomeWelcome to Healthy Living!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Replies

• razmataz426
    August 26, 2011 at 12:54 PM

Hello,
    I'm Cindy. I'm a SAHM. I have 2 sons and a daughter. My DH and I will be married 29 years in December. I live in Missouri. I love CafeMom!

• Angelovekisses
    August 27, 2011 at 6:48 AM
    Hi. My name is Anne and I am a mom to a 6 yr old boy. I am 29 years old and I also have MS. I want to be as healthy as possible. I am from North Carolina.
  • laurainglese320
    August 27, 2011 at 11:54 AM

hi being at home most of the time I've joined this group to stay away from the fridge!help thanks!

• Cafe AmyS
    August 27, 2011 at 3:47 PM

wave  Hi Cindy!  Welcome to Healthy Living!

Quoting razmataz426:

Hello,
    I'm Cindy. I'm a SAHM. I have 2 sons and a daughter. My DH and I will be married 29 years in December. I live in Missouri. I love CafeMom!

• Cafe AmyS
    August 27, 2011 at 3:48 PM

Hello Anne!  welcome

Quoting Angelovekisses:

Hi. My name is Anne and I am a mom to a 6 yr old boy. I am 29 years old and I also have MS. I want to be as healthy as possible. I am from North Carolina.

• Cafe AmyS
    August 27, 2011 at 3:48 PM

We'll do what we can!  Now, get out of the kitchen! 

wink 

Quoting laurainglese320:

hi being at home most of the time I've joined this group to stay away from the fridge!help thanks!

• 123qwe
    by 123qwe
    August 28, 2011 at 9:53 PM

Hi there,

Tami from Miami, FL - I'm glad to be here!!!

• amonkeymom
    Amy
    August 28, 2011 at 11:19 PM

Welcome everyone!

• naiyly
    by naiyly
    August 29, 2011 at 10:34 AM

I recently took a friend to the emergency room for exposure to black mold...

I didnt want her to return to her home...where the black mold is in her basement.....she stayed a few days with her daughter....

I cant believe what she did.....she returned to her home where there is alot of black mold...!!!!

She is having symptoms from the ..exposure.....

I cant believe this...!!

• Cafe AmyS
    August 29, 2011 at 11:14 AM

Ugh, that's awful!  Black mold can be really dangerous.  :(

Quoting naiyly:

I recently took a friend to the emergency room for exposure to black mold...

I didnt want her to return to her home...where the black mold is in her basement.....she stayed a few days with her daughter....

I cant believe what she did.....she returned to her home where there is alot of black mold...!!!!

She is having symptoms from the ..exposure.....

I cant believe this...!!

Healthy Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN