Cafe Robin
Welcome to Healthy Living! Please introduce yourself.....
June 9, 2011 at 7:32 PM

welcomeWelcome to Healthy Living!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Replies

• DURAE
    by DURAE
    July 16, 2011 at 1:12 AM
    Hi! My name is autumn....(DURAE) i am mom of 3 ages 19,17, and 9. I live in flooded north dakota. (yes there is such a place!) been with same man 20 plus yrs. Hoping to make some friends here!! Ask me anything! Im not shy (smiley)
  • Dr.Deb
    by Dr.Deb
    July 30, 2011 at 10:01 AM

Hi everyone! I am Debe from the Denver, Colorado area. I have three grown daughters and have recently completed a PhD, which kept me sitting in front of a computer for the last two years of my program while I was writing my dissertation. Now I am challenged to try and get back to some balance of mind/soul/body health and I am doing that with a detox diet, colon hydrotherapy, and....and X Box :).

Debe

• maryaspinwall
    August 1, 2011 at 2:20 PM

Hi Everyone

My name is Mary. I am half English half Irish. I've lived in Singapore, England, Ireland, Spain and now I'm in California.I've been a Classical Homeopath for 17 years. I don't use pharmaceuticals and have raised pharma-free kids. We grow veg and keep chickens.

I'd love to share what I know about Homeopathy so feel free to ask me questions.

• Cafe AmyS
    August 4, 2011 at 2:49 PM

Hi all!  Welcome to The Wellness Center, we're glad you're here!welcome 

• alyciajoseph
    August 18, 2011 at 3:23 PM

My name's Alycia, I'm not a very healthy person.. though lately I have been trying harder to exercise and eat healther. I hope this group can help me, and hopefully I can help others!

• celestegood
    August 18, 2011 at 3:43 PM

My name is Celeste, and I'm the mom of four beautiful kids.  Blake, 15, Elijah, 9, Nathan, 3, and Alex, 1.  I'm a stay at home mom who has been struggling to lose some weight for some time, and I look forward to eating healthier and being a wonderful example on how to live healthy for my kiddos! 

• MarchMarie
    August 19, 2011 at 9:08 AM

Hey, I'm Angela... I know my screen name says Marie, but my kiddos were born in march and my middle name sounded better with March than Angela did... LOL!

Being invited to this group now was really good timing, because I just started my own healthy living journey.

I cant wait to get to know everyone :)

• Cafe AmyS
    August 20, 2011 at 11:35 AM

Welcome Alycia, Celest & Angela!  wave

• angiek36
    August 20, 2011 at 7:41 PM

Hi I am Angie from st Louis I have 4 kids and am 46 I have always been thin until I had my youngest son he is 3 and I have gained some weight and am trying to get rid of it and it has made me interested in health

• racheljessee
    August 21, 2011 at 5:58 PM

hi! i'm rachel. i'm a stay at home mom of two kids- a six y/o and a two y/o. my dd is six and starts first grade in about a week. :,) i'm a type one diabetic, so it's important for me to stay healthy and i'm hoping this group will help keep me on the right track! :)