Cleaning & Organizing

babynurse454
Laundry Detergent?
November 15, 2012 at 3:40 PM
I use Tide Pods, I was wondering who else uses the Pods and how do you like the? I always use 2 in every wash, I do have a front loading machine.

Replies

• LivinDeadGurl
    November 15, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Never used them.

• Luv.My.Kidz
    November 15, 2012 at 6:39 PM

never used them.... I use either ALL or the Target brand dye-free

• MamaJane
    November 15, 2012 at 7:39 PM
    I don't use those.
  • johnny4ever
    November 16, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Bump

• PinkCamoTeamMud
    November 16, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Arm&Hammer Power gel with Oxyclean love it!

• jsbuck
    by jsbuck
    November 16, 2012 at 10:35 AM

I have never tried the pods....I read somewhere that they are ruining washers.  I use a generic laundry detergent....we all have sensitive skin and it works for us....most of the name brands cause reactions.

• babynurse454
    November 16, 2012 at 12:13 PM
    OMG....i better check that. Out! We paid way to much to have my beautiful, awesome washer ruined!! Thanks

Quoting jsbuck:

I have never tried the pods....I read somewhere that they are ruining washers.  I use a generic laundry detergent....we all have sensitive skin and it works for us....most of the name brands cause reactions.

• EHawkins71
    November 16, 2012 at 11:36 PM

I make my own laundry detergent! I get better results then when I used store bought stuff

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    November 17, 2012 at 9:36 AM

I used them on vacation this summer and found them very easy to use and they seemed to work fine. I have a top-loader.

• FebPenguins
    November 17, 2012 at 3:25 PM

I don't use them because I can use as much or as little soap as I'd like, but I plan to make my own detergent when I run out.

Cleaning & Organizing

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts