TGIF - what's on your to do list ?
I've done laundry folded one load and washed another. Folded diapers. Took the drawer and tracks off the tv stand. Straightened up the kitchen, we are all dressed and baby is napping early again.
After nap we will walk, clean up from breakfast, make lunch, do preschool, clean the boys room, nap again and clean the play room.
Todays to do list:
- Wake up
- Change my daughter and give her a sippy cup
- make myself tea and make a list for today
- text my husband to see if her got to work ok
- feed my daughter
- clean my daughters room
- pack away clothes she doesnt fit anymore
- throw out the garbage my husband left on the table last night.(drives me insane)
- give my daughter a snack then put her in for a nap so i can eat something
- put away clean laundry
- put aside laundry that needs to be ironed
- start packing away things in my closet.(i should be moving next week)
- vacuum everywhere
- wash dishes
- make side dishes for tonight since i have left over chicken from last night
- clean out the frig
- figure out what im going to cook tomorrow
- organize the things i am going to pack tomorrow
- feed lily lunch
- read 3 more chapters of my book.
- meet my husband when he gets home and go to target, which means get my crazy toddler ready then get dressed myself and pack her diaper bag
- write a quick list of what i need to get before i get to the store
- watch a movie with my family most likely a disney movie
- put lily to sleep.
- clean up after her which is her toys all over the place
- make tea, read a little then SLEEPP!!!