Cleaning & Organizing

Featured Posts
Pink_Love
I don't wanna (in my most whinney 3yo voice)
October 12, 2012 at 1:26 PM
DD1 was sick Tuesday and Wed. Yesterday DS was sick, I was too busy with them and the house got out of control and now I don't want to get out of my bed cuz of my anxiety. I don't wannnna cleannnnn :(.

Replies

• christel22406
    October 12, 2012 at 1:27 PM
    Awe...I know your pain. I hope everyone is feeling better.
  • Pink_Love
    October 12, 2012 at 1:35 PM
    Kids are great DD1 has croup but feels better. Ds is destroying faster than I clean. Me I just wish I could clean for longer than 5 minutes at a time. I feel like the walls are closing in and Im still trying to push through it.
  • deadlights86
    October 12, 2012 at 1:40 PM
    I want to clean but can't find a grain of motivation. I'm hungry but don't really have anything to eat.
  • Pink_Love
    October 12, 2012 at 1:46 PM
    Motivation is the other problem. I want to clean cuz the house is bugging me so I'm trying to push through it.

Quoting deadlights86:

I want to clean but can't find a grain of motivation. I'm hungry but don't really have anything to eat.
  • Redwall
    by Redwall
    October 14, 2012 at 6:43 PM

As my sister would say, "Pick yourself up, put your "big girl" panties on and just do it. 

• Pink_Love
    October 14, 2012 at 6:49 PM
    But I don't wear panties... JOKING JOKING!!!!!! I did I got a little done.

Quoting Redwall:

As my sister would say, "Pick yourself up, put your "big girl" panties on and just do it. 

• FebPenguins
    October 15, 2012 at 4:08 PM

15 minutes at a time. Pick the biggest eye sore and start with that! If you can't do 15, try 7 minutes if you must. Just start!

• MamaJane
    October 15, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Any luck?  I'm getting overwhelmed just thinking about it myself.  After this week (2 weeks of fall break) I'll need some major cleaning.

• epilepsymom
    October 16, 2012 at 7:06 AM

My front room was left a mess after the closet redo.. I set the timer for 15 minutes and started in one corner.. It takes time but once I broke it down into zones and 15 minutes it was much more manageable

Cleaning & Organizing

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts