Cleaning & Organizing

Featured Posts
Pink_Love
I don't wanna (in my most whinney 3yo voice)
October 12, 2012 at 1:26 PM
DD1 was sick Tuesday and Wed. Yesterday DS was sick, I was too busy with them and the house got out of control and now I don't want to get out of my bed cuz of my anxiety. I don't wannnna cleannnnn :(.

Replies

• christel22406
    October 12, 2012 at 1:27 PM
    Awe...I know your pain. I hope everyone is feeling better.
  • Pink_Love
    October 12, 2012 at 1:35 PM
    Kids are great DD1 has croup but feels better. Ds is destroying faster than I clean. Me I just wish I could clean for longer than 5 minutes at a time. I feel like the walls are closing in and Im still trying to push through it.
  • deadlights86
    October 12, 2012 at 1:40 PM
    I want to clean but can't find a grain of motivation. I'm hungry but don't really have anything to eat.
  • Pink_Love
    October 12, 2012 at 1:46 PM
    Motivation is the other problem. I want to clean cuz the house is bugging me so I'm trying to push through it.

Quoting deadlights86:

I want to clean but can't find a grain of motivation. I'm hungry but don't really have anything to eat.
  • Redwall
    by Redwall
    October 14, 2012 at 6:43 PM

As my sister would say, "Pick yourself up, put your "big girl" panties on and just do it. 

• Pink_Love
    October 14, 2012 at 6:49 PM
    But I don't wear panties... JOKING JOKING!!!!!! I did I got a little done.

Quoting Redwall:

As my sister would say, "Pick yourself up, put your "big girl" panties on and just do it. 

• FebPenguins
    October 15, 2012 at 4:08 PM

15 minutes at a time. Pick the biggest eye sore and start with that! If you can't do 15, try 7 minutes if you must. Just start!

• MamaJane
    October 15, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Any luck?  I'm getting overwhelmed just thinking about it myself.  After this week (2 weeks of fall break) I'll need some major cleaning.

• epilepsymom
    October 16, 2012 at 7:06 AM

My front room was left a mess after the closet redo.. I set the timer for 15 minutes and started in one corner.. It takes time but once I broke it down into zones and 15 minutes it was much more manageable

Cleaning & Organizing

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN