MamaJane
Cleaning lists 10-4
October 4, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Hey ladies what is on your list today?

Replies

• MamaJane
    October 4, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Get up!  Shower, dress, teeth.

Straighten room, wipe sink and toilet. Straighten game room, fold or put away any stray laundry.  Wake boys.

Start a load of laundry, switch, fold and put away

Unload dishwasher

Boys-dressed, breakfast, teeth, on the bus

Make coffee

Deal with any papers on the hutch

Wipe downstairs sink and toilet

Set out dinner

Courtney up-dressed, breakfast, teeth, any hair needs, and on the bus

Breakfast for me and the tiny tots and Coffee for me!

Put away food and dishes, wipe counters and table, sweep if necessary

Weekly chore- Living room and daycare room-vacuum, corners and ceiling, windows and dust.

School/craft for the boys

Toy room clean up

Fix lunch

Boys and I eat :)

Put away food and dishes, wipe counter and table, sweep if necessary

Take K to school, quick trip to Kroger.

Get ready for nap (potty)

NAP

2:30-Boys and Ki home.  Snack and homework x3.

Outside Play

Fix dinner

Dinner

Put away food and dishes, wipe counters and table, sweep, ready coffee make for morning

Trash out if full

Check garden and water if necessary

Evening activities- Court home at 6 (carpool picks her up today) Kickboxing 7-8 for me.

• darci16
    by darci16
    October 4, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Good morning Jane :)

The usual morning stuff, make ds's lunch, get ds up and make breakfast, unload dishwasher, clean up kitchen, get ds and friend to school and come home and start on things around here.

pay some bills

vacuum bedrooms and hallway and dust

quick clean bathrooms

clean patio door windows, kitchen windows

work on one of my projects around here

take a break and have lunch

I think I may take our bedroom swag drape things down and wash them before I vacuum and dust, it's been awhile since I've done those, I think since the beginning of August.

ds gets home, see how his day went and make him a snack

I may want to bake something today either with banana's or pumpkin, I'll see if I can squeeze that in.

make dinner, we're having pasta and italian sausage again and salad

clean up kitchen

pick up hot spots

get things ready for tomorrow

relax bed

• BShip2010
    October 4, 2012 at 9:51 AM
    I am so glad I saw this. I just took dd to preschool and now it is naptime for me! I will pick her up in a few hours then make my list! I know I need to get a few job apps today and make a grocery list too but I'll pit more later!
  • darci16
    by darci16
    October 4, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Kickboxing 7-8 for me.

Jane, is kickboxing hard to learn for an older person, me, who also has lower back problems? Do places usually have a beginner class? I'm trying to find something for ds and I to get into. I am thinking about the ymca again, not sure if they offer kickboxing though.

• MamaJane
    October 4, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Quoting darci16:

Kickboxing 7-8 for me.

Jane, is kickboxing hard to learn for an older person, me, who also has lower back problems? Do places usually have a beginner class? I'm trying to find something for ds and I to get into. I am thinking about the ymca again, not sure if they offer kickboxing though.

Anyone can do this unless they have an injury.  I have lower back problems and it strengthens my back.  We have all kinds in class.  Look for what kind of class it is.  Most fitness kickboxing classes will have you standing in a line and doing a Tybo type workout.  If you can find an impact class, that's the best.  We actually work with parteners and hit pads.  You get better resistance and instill good defense techniques at the same time. It's like a 2 in one deal.  We charge a little more though then you would for an aerobic type place.  

Some people are more natural to it but most can get it eventually.  There's rarely a person who just can't do it (I have had one though lol.  She was never going to get it)

As for ds, just check out different places.  Everyone is going to offer something different so you need to find what fits with him.  We are a mixed martial arts school.  We do more street fighting type stuff then Karate or Tae Kwon Do.  Those types will follow the rules and repeat repeat repeat.  You will also  have competitions which we don't do. 

• mmeredith
    October 4, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I hope I can get a lot of this stuff done today.

Kitchen:

Dishes, sweep, mop, clean off counters, organize shoes, clean out fridge, wipe off stove

Living room:

Put up laundry (slowly getting done), dust, vacuum, pick up trash/toys/dishes

Bathroom:

Wipe sink, pick up trash/clothes

Main bedroom:

Make bed, pick up clothes/trash/dishes, dust

Kids room:

(I normally don't do there rooms, we'll see if I feel like being nice today or not--they are big enough to do it themselves)

Pick up toys/trash/dishes, make beds, vacuum, dust

Other:

Make grocery list, put supper in crock pot, take DH his lunch he forgot, pick up mom(?), go to store, do preschool work with dd2, pick up dd1 from school, pick up DH from work, help with spelling test homework, and then get ready for work myself...

Cleaning & Organizing