Cleaning & Organizing

Another day down the tubes
by 98765
October 4, 2012 at 6:22 AM

So this week has not been good for cleaning! Monday was good and thats about it.Today is another day that will be a "waste". Im working in the AM and the 6 year old has another half day. When she gets home we have to go pick up the 2 year old at my moms and run to the grocery store for a couple things.

Probably all I can get done today is empty the dishwasher that I ran last night and get the laundry together---again. UGH. Tomorrow is not going to be fun! I hate falling "behind", or at least the feeling of falling behind. 

Vent over.

Replies

• MommyOfOnee
    October 4, 2012 at 6:46 AM
    Same here. I don't have any running around to do, but I'm watching my brother who is AWFUL. He keeps hurting DD, he's a year older, she's only 8 mo, so I literally can't leave the room :( so all week I've been stuck in this tiny living room :(
  • Bmat
    by Bmat
    October 4, 2012 at 8:45 AM

I hope you don't fall very far behind. Good luck. Enjoy the time with your children.

• Caitlin411
    October 4, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Can you power clean? Set the timer for 30 minutes and race around the house seeing what you can all get done? I know I accomplish so much when I put a time limit on things. 

• MamaJane
    October 4, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Some days are just maintenance and that's it.  But if you keep up on the everyday stuff, you won't be so overwhelmed when it comes time to CLEAN.

by 98765
    October 4, 2012 at 12:02 PM
    Sitting at work now making grocery list and gatherin coupons! Lol! Deciding how soon i can leave. ODD will be home in 2 hours.

I emptied dishwasher this AM but forgot to get laundry together. Well, at least i dont wOrk tomorrow! Lol!

Cleaning & Organizing

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts