Featured Posts
wandep
HELP! Making own cleaning products...
by wandep
September 2, 2011 at 10:29 PM

Most of you girls know that I am going to start my own cleaning business. Well, usually I just buy my own cleaning products...Target brand. However, with dh being laid off I would like to make my own cleaning products but have no idea what to use....I've heard you can use vinagar, but I have no clue what ratio to mix with water if you all know what I mean??

Any ideas would be appreciated... Thanks! :)

Replies

• HelloKitty86
    September 2, 2011 at 10:32 PM

http://organizedhome.com/clean-house/pantry-recipes-homemade-cleaning-products

This is an awesome link to some fabulous cleaning products that you can make at home.  Not only is it cheaper, it's also better for your environment :)  Happy cleaning!

• wandep
    by wandep
    September 2, 2011 at 10:33 PM

Thanks! :)

• HelloKitty86
    September 2, 2011 at 10:36 PM

Quoting wandep:

Thanks! :)

You're welcome!  They are so much better than bleach and ammonia!

• wandep
    by wandep
    September 3, 2011 at 4:48 PM

I am going this weekend to see if I can find some spray bottles and the vinegar at the Dollar Store. My MIL gave me $10 today that she found while cleaning out her purse she thought I could use it. :)

• wandep
    by wandep
    September 3, 2011 at 8:00 PM

Managed to go by the Dollar Store this evening with dh..oh yeah big date night huh? LOL

I got 3 bottles of white vinegar, 3 spray bottles, a few other cleaning supplies for my company. So excited! :)

• wandep
    by wandep
    September 3, 2011 at 8:40 PM

Had to test out the vinegar and water solution! I loved it!!! Thanks for recommending that website. :)

• MargauxG
    September 4, 2011 at 11:18 AM
  • connorsmommy120
    September 4, 2011 at 2:51 PM

I love using Vinegar and water as my all purpose cleaner!!!!

• wandep
    by wandep
    September 4, 2011 at 4:38 PM

Used the vinegar and water solution today on my mil's kitchen..it turned out great!!

• TiffnTravsMommy
    September 4, 2011 at 8:50 PM

Yay! It sounds like you are starting to get into your groove with your business! And it sounds like you have such a sweet MIL :)

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN