Featured Posts
Jinxed8
is this a sucky Baby shower gift ?
by Jinxed8
July 25 at 3:33 PM

Some tupperware (THE brand name Tupperware) guaranteed for life. 

Here's the back story ... my neighbor is pregnant with her first.  I know she will be staying home with her baby for at least the first year and she intends to make her baby home made baby food.  So I thought maybe I'd get her a good set of freezer safe container for the baby food, Tupperware products are guaranteed to life are toxin free and frankly REALLY expensive.

Also She has told me she already has a TON of clothes and baby stuff, I already got her a baby monitor & a book when I first found out she was pregnant, then we went on vacation and I picked her up some Michigan state sippy cup and little onsies cause I know she likes them.  Then I'm told I will be invited to the baby shower (crap !)  So I'm trying to think outside the box here ...

If you got that as a gift would you appreciate ? or would you think it was a crappy gift ?

Replies

• DACIA79
    by DACIA79
    July 25 at 3:38 PM
    I would appreciate it. I am a very practical person though.
  • TurboMom81
    July 25 at 3:42 PM
    I think it's a wonderful gift!
  • Court112
    July 25 at 5:24 PM

I think thats a good idea

• Tiff22Faith
    July 25 at 5:49 PM

I would appreciate it. It could be used way longer than many other more traditional baby shower gifts.

• waytomanykids10
    July 25 at 9:04 PM

I think it is a great gift.

• momofnatalie
    July 25 at 9:07 PM
    It's a great gift, I am sure she would love it.
  • Momofmenagerie
    July 25 at 9:16 PM
    I think you did your gift giving. I would attend and not feel conspicuous at all that you did not being yet another gift .
  • Jenn8604
    July 25 at 9:19 PM
    I would like it.
  • LeilaBeansMom
    July 25 at 9:20 PM
    Based on what you said I think it's a very thoughtful, wonderful gift that will be used and appreciated!
  • ambergem
    July 25 at 9:28 PM

Good.  Make it more baby-gift like with some cute cards with baby food recipes.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN