Featured Posts
momofnatalie
Do you have a master bathroom?
July 20 at 2:41 AM

I have a very small one, it's a size of a closet but at least its in our bedroom.  DH doesn't like it he says it feels like a coffin so he has used the hall bathroom.  It was nice because we each had our own.  Now our 4 yr old uses the bathrooms and shares with her daddy.  She likes to come in and use my bathroom because she likes it better.  She loves to pump out my handsoap (she gets it all over the sink)  because it smells better.  She also likes to get into my lipsticks.  lol  I tell her there is a perfectly good bathroom in the hallway and she says its for boys.  I think if we get another house, we will be getting a bigger master so when my youngest starts using the bathroom, they can have their own. 

Just wondering if  you share with your kids too or they have their own?

Replies

• cali_gurl
    July 20 at 3:06 AM

DH and I share the small master bathroom. Our son will not be using our bathroom as he has the guest one to use. Our bedroom is our private area.

• HIJKLM
    by HIJKLM
    July 20 at 3:08 AM
    Kids aren't allowed to use my master bath. There's 3 other bathrooms they can use, that one is mine! (Although I share with my man child)
  • waytomanykids10
    July 20 at 3:14 AM
    We have a master bathroom, it is decent size. My kids aren't allowed to use it. They have 2 more bathrooms upstairs and 1 bathroom downstairs that they can use.
  • aprilmercedes
    July 20 at 9:08 AM

My son (4) has a master bathroom. And so do me and my husband. 4 bathrooms total. He can use whichever one he wants!

• NeonGirl9583
    July 20 at 9:11 AM
    Nope. When we rented we did. It was as big as our bedroom. Owning is much better though.
  • teenkabear
    July 20 at 9:19 AM

SO and I have a master bath.  There are 2 other bathrooms in the house for the kids.  Granted, they are 11, 13, & 14 year old girls, so sometimes, very rarely, one of them will ask to use ours.  If they really need to go, I will allow it.  Otherwise, both our bedroom and bathroom are off limits.

• mom2boys664
    July 20 at 9:20 AM
    We have a small master bathroom too. The kids don't use it because we have a first floor master and they have a full bath upstairs to use. Dh will sometimes use the half bath downstairs.
  • auntangelofsix
    July 20 at 11:54 AM
    We have a small one in our master bedroom
  • chaotic.mind
    July 20 at 4:02 PM

We have two full baths but beither of them are in our room. One off our kitchen and the other on the second floor at the top of the stairs.

If I did have one in my room, it would so be off limits to my kids. lol, dirty little punks they are!

• TristanMitchael
    July 20 at 6:53 PM
    We only have one small bathroom :/
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN