Featured Posts
bhow
If you're in an area that you can get something patented and on the market ...
by bhow
July 17 at 2:56 PM

I am not but, how about coming up with something to attach to the car seats that will not allow them to be buckled into the car without removing it first with the instruction being for the remover to place it on the rear view mirror to remind them the kid is in the back seat.  I KNOW NOT EVERY BODY will FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS but it might help save a baby's life.  Just a thought.  There has to be a simple thing that we can have available to help prevent kids from being left in hot cars.

Replies

• melindabelcher
    July 17 at 4:35 PM
    I wouldn't do all that personally.
  • bhow
    by bhow
    July 18 at 9:12 AM

I probably wouldn't either after a while but, just wait ... some place out there somebody is going to make a lot of $$ coming up with the most simple little thing that many of us would use.

Quoting melindabelcher: I wouldn't do all that personally.

• hugss
    by hugss
    July 18 at 11:33 AM

you're right about that :)

Quoting bhow:

I probably wouldn't either after a while but, just wait ... some place out there somebody is going to make a lot of $$ coming up with the most simple little thing that many of us would use.

Quoting melindabelcher: I wouldn't do all that personally.

• SarahSuzyQ
    July 18 at 11:01 PM
    There was just a big article about a clip that a 10yo boy invented to serve as a reminder for parents in the car... He posted the plans online for free in hopes that it would save a few lives. I will have to look for a link about it.
  • bbyblueAK
    July 19 at 8:06 AM
    I seen that article to

Quoting SarahSuzyQ: There was just a big article about a clip that a 10yo boy invented to serve as a reminder for parents in the car... He posted the plans online for free in hopes that it would save a few lives. I will have to look for a link about it.
  • bhow
    by bhow
    July 19 at 8:53 AM

Cool!

Quoting SarahSuzyQ: There was just a big article about a clip that a 10yo boy invented to serve as a reminder for parents in the car... He posted the plans online for free in hopes that it would save a few lives. I will have to look for a link about it.

• SarahSuzyQ
    July 19 at 9:34 PM
    Was it on The Stir? It's going to drive me crazy, I need to figure out how to find it.

Quoting bbyblueAK: I seen that article to

• SarahSuzyQ
    July 19 at 9:36 PM
    OK, wait, here it is:

http://www.wkrn.com/story/22872890/local-boy-invents-device-to-stop-children-being-left-in-hot-cars

He's 11, not 10 like I thought, but the general idea is to prevent as many deaths as he can. Sounds like a great kid.

Quoting bhow:

Cool!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN