Featured Posts
TheJerseyGirl
Last state you visited?
July 16 at 8:35 AM

Besides your own...What state did you visit and what did you do/see there?

family in the van

Replies

• my4kids274
    July 16 at 8:37 AM

We just got back from Delaware.  We went to the beach. 

• johnny4ever
    July 16 at 8:38 AM

Pennsylvania..my birth state.

• disneymom2two
    July 16 at 8:40 AM

For the day - Rhode Island.  We went to Newport, visited the Green Animals topiary garden, did the servant life tour at the Elms, ate at Brick Alley Pub and then stopped at a beach on Ocean Drive and climbed on the rocks. For a week - PA.  We went to Gettysburg, Philadelphia, and visited our cousins who live near Philadelphia.

• Jenn8604
    July 16 at 8:42 AM
    Missouri. We drove over the river to get their 20¢ cheaper a gallon gas. When you're already down by the river it makes more sense to go over and get it there.
  • CometGirl
    July 16 at 8:44 AM

Oklahoma--went to visit a college.

• TheJerseyGirl
    July 16 at 8:54 AM

How far away are you from Missouri?

Quoting Jenn8604: Missouri. We drove over the river to get their 20¢ cheaper a gallon gas. When you're already down by the river it makes more sense to go over and get it there.

• TheJerseyGirl
    July 16 at 8:55 AM

We go to Delaware a lot...but never the beach. Just shopping and we go through it on our way to Lancaster. What state are you in?

Quoting my4kids274:

We just got back from Delaware.  We went to the beach. 

• Jenn8604
    July 16 at 8:58 AM
    About 30 minutes or so depending on how fast I drive.

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

How far away are you from Missouri?

Quoting Jenn8604: Missouri. We drove over the river to get their 20¢ cheaper a gallon gas. When you're already down by the river it makes more sense to go over and get it there.

• Thelmama
    July 16 at 8:58 AM

Alabama to see my Daddy. We were supposed to go there this week but I can't due to an injury and needing to keep my feet up. I can't ride that long with my foot down without swelling and pain. So we will go back in November for Thanksgiving.

• hugss
    by hugss
    July 16 at 9:02 AM

Florida .. vacation

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts