Featured Posts
TheJerseyGirl
Last state you visited?
July 16 at 8:35 AM

Besides your own...What state did you visit and what did you do/see there?

family in the van

Replies

• my4kids274
    July 16 at 8:37 AM

We just got back from Delaware.  We went to the beach. 

• johnny4ever
    July 16 at 8:38 AM

Pennsylvania..my birth state.

• disneymom2two
    July 16 at 8:40 AM

For the day - Rhode Island.  We went to Newport, visited the Green Animals topiary garden, did the servant life tour at the Elms, ate at Brick Alley Pub and then stopped at a beach on Ocean Drive and climbed on the rocks. For a week - PA.  We went to Gettysburg, Philadelphia, and visited our cousins who live near Philadelphia.

• Jenn8604
    July 16 at 8:42 AM
    Missouri. We drove over the river to get their 20¢ cheaper a gallon gas. When you're already down by the river it makes more sense to go over and get it there.
  • CometGirl
    July 16 at 8:44 AM

Oklahoma--went to visit a college.

• TheJerseyGirl
    July 16 at 8:54 AM

How far away are you from Missouri?

Quoting Jenn8604: Missouri. We drove over the river to get their 20¢ cheaper a gallon gas. When you're already down by the river it makes more sense to go over and get it there.

• TheJerseyGirl
    July 16 at 8:55 AM

We go to Delaware a lot...but never the beach. Just shopping and we go through it on our way to Lancaster. What state are you in?

Quoting my4kids274:

We just got back from Delaware.  We went to the beach. 

• Jenn8604
    July 16 at 8:58 AM
    About 30 minutes or so depending on how fast I drive.

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

How far away are you from Missouri?

Quoting Jenn8604: Missouri. We drove over the river to get their 20¢ cheaper a gallon gas. When you're already down by the river it makes more sense to go over and get it there.

• Thelmama
    July 16 at 8:58 AM

Alabama to see my Daddy. We were supposed to go there this week but I can't due to an injury and needing to keep my feet up. I can't ride that long with my foot down without swelling and pain. So we will go back in November for Thanksgiving.

• hugss
    by hugss
    July 16 at 9:02 AM

Florida .. vacation

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN