goddess99
What Movie are you waiting to see?
April 27 at 11:23 AM

popcorn

Replies

• blackpoppy
    May 1 at 11:45 AM

Quoting blackpoppy:

Quoting MelanieMans: No, I don't. There's been two movies. Its a trilogy. The last movie hasn't been released yet Quoting blackpoppy:  thers another one already? Quoting MelanieMans: No, the one that hasn't been in theaters yet. I saw that one the day it came to theaters Quoting blackpoppy: i just bought that the hobbit the desolation of smaug it's  about 2 hours but you get sucked into it it's really good. it start's off where the hobbit left off Quoting MelanieMans: Last hobbit movie    do you now what the new one is called? i'm a huge lord of the rings fan.  

so it's a third hobbit movie  pt 1 the hobbit a hobbits tale pt the hobbit the desolation of smaug and part three i'm going to look up and see what it's called lol 

found it!!! that was quick it's called the hobbit armies of the third age

• MelanieMans
    May 1 at 11:49 AM
    Part one isnt a hobbits tale, its called the something journey. Then desolation of smaug. The third ones trailer isn't out, we don't know what its called yet.

Quoting blackpoppy:

Quoting MelanieMans: No, I don't. There's been two movies. Its a trilogy. The last movie hasn't been released yet Quoting blackpoppy:  thers another one already? Quoting MelanieMans: No, the one that hasn't been in theaters yet. I saw that one the day it came to theaters Quoting blackpoppy: i just bought that the hobbit the desolation of smaug it's  about 2 hours but you get sucked into it it's really good. it start's off where the hobbit left off Quoting MelanieMans: Last hobbit movie    do you now what the new one is called? i'm a huge lord of the rings fan.  

so it's a third hobbit movie  pt 1 the hobbit a hobbits tale pt the hobbit the desolation of smaug and part three i'm going to look up and see what it's called lol 

• mylilprincesses
    May 1 at 1:12 PM
    Would like to see Heaven is for real
  • mylilprincesses
    May 1 at 1:14 PM

Mobile Photo

Also Return to Zero on Lifetime May 17th
  • mommy2girls0506
    May 1 at 1:35 PM

Jaydes (my almost 9 year old) wants to see the new Oz movie that's coming out on the 9th (the cartoon one) while her and her daddy both want to see the new Godzilla movie...

I can't think of any movie I or my little one want to see

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts