Featured Posts
splatz
What did you do with your time before you had kids?
by splatz
April 26 at 10:55 PM

Someone mentioned this in another group & I thought it would make a fun post. I swear I feel like I am running around like a chicken with its head cut off most days. So... what did you spend your time doing? 

Replies

• delanna6two
    April 29 at 12:38 PM

Concentrate all on little ole me....shop, eat, just enjoy being to myself.

• Janet
    by Janet
    April 30 at 2:16 PM

Thank you.

Quoting GarysGirl85: ((((Hugs))))) I am sorry to hear that your daughter is ill.
    Quoting Janet:

That's nice you and your DH are able to do all that. I been raising grandchildren. Taking care of a chronically ill DD ( whom just gave birth to a baby) Taking care of my mother. It never ends....

Quoting GarysGirl85: I was 19 when I became a mom so before I became a mom I was just a kid who did kid stuff. I got married at 18 and became a mom 10 1/2 months later and had 4 kids by 25. They are now 22, 23, 26 & 27 and I am enjoying the kid free years now. My husband and I (married almost 29 years) travel, go out whenever we want & just hang out and it is pretty relaxing. The hectic years of raising our family are behind us.

• ajelove
    by ajelove
    April 30 at 2:19 PM

Work, drink, and play DnD

• ajelove
    by ajelove
    April 30 at 2:21 PM

I used to have everything so organized and spotless! Now... I try.

Quoting la_bella_vita:

I was in my last year of college, working and a newlywed right before I had kid's. I was up all hours of the night and slept in. I read a lot, did homework and did a lot of dates with my husband oh and the house was super easy to keep clean...lol

• splatz
    by splatz
    April 30 at 3:47 PM

I can't even remember the last time I was alone! haha

Quoting delanna6two:

• Janet
    by Janet
    April 30 at 3:57 PM

Thanks hun. I still feel blessed.

Quoting diaperstodating: Hugs
    Quoting Janet:

That's nice you and your DH are able to do all that. I been raising grandchildren. Taking care of a chronically ill DD ( whom just gave birth to a baby) Taking care of my mother. It never ends....

Quoting GarysGirl85: I was 19 when I became a mom so before I became a mom I was just a kid who did kid stuff. I got married at 18 and became a mom 10 1/2 months later and had 4 kids by 25. They are now 22, 23, 26 & 27 and I am enjoying the kid free years now. My husband and I (married almost 29 years) travel, go out whenever we want & just hang out and it is pretty relaxing. The hectic years of raising our family are behind us.

• delanna6two
    April 30 at 4:18 PM

LOL...

Quoting splatz:

I can't even remember the last time I was alone! haha

Quoting delanna6two:

• mommaof697
    April 30 at 4:28 PM

I spent more time with my DH running his business and gardening

• DanaG70
    by DanaG70
    April 30 at 4:38 PM

Working and partying... I know, hard to believe that I partied. lol

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to