Featured Posts
johnny4ever
Beezin-New way for kids to get high....
April 26 at 9:19 PM

http://www.925kissfm.com/onair/holmes-the-freakshow-5469/new-trend-gettin-kids-high-this-12291731/

Ok..

So kids are apparently rubbing Burt’s Beeswax lip balm on their eyelids in order to get high.

Replies

• johnny4ever
    April 26 at 9:21 PM

There are some important things we should note about this.

First, the evidence that anyone’s doing this to get “high” is a bit thin on the ground. The lip balm contains peppermint oil. It hurts like hell. As the report points out, it causes inflamation and swelling, which just isn’t a good thing to happen to your eyes.

Two: it looks like most of the kids doing it aren’t doing it to get high, they’re doing it because they’re bored out of their minds revising for exams and literally any experience is better than revising – even a burning sensation in your eyes.

• johnny4ever
    April 26 at 9:22 PM

Not to sure about this......Anyway I seen this on our news and local radio station.

• goddess99
    April 27 at 12:03 AM

Wth... people are so flippn ass stupid.

• Janet
    by Janet
    April 27 at 11:51 AM

Hmm..

• Janet
    by Janet
    April 27 at 11:53 AM

That's crazy. Who would have thought to do something like this. Crazy kids!

• Makhismom
    April 27 at 7:06 PM

Im not sure about this. Ive been using burts bees products especially the lip balm for years. Ive put the balm all over my face before in the winter when I was extremely dry and chapped all over. It didnt get me high nor did it burn or get red or puffy.

• delanna6two
    April 29 at 12:59 PM

My 1st. hearing of this...

• celestegood
    April 30 at 5:58 AM
    Thanks! I didn't think that lip balm could get you high.

Quoting johnny4ever:

There are some important things we should note about this.

First, the evidence that anyone’s doing this to get “high” is a bit thin on the ground. The lip balm contains peppermint oil. It hurts like hell. As the report points out, it causes inflamation and swelling, which just isn’t a good thing to happen to your eyes.

Two: it looks like most of the kids doing it aren’t doing it to get high, they’re doing it because they’re bored out of their minds revising for exams and literally any experience is better than revising – even a burning sensation in your eyes.

• MamaSusieQ045
    April 30 at 6:43 AM
    I think the whole getting high part is a little far fetched
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts