Featured Posts
johnny4ever
Weekend Chat
April 26 at 6:19 AM

Replies

• johnny4ever
    April 26 at 6:20 AM

I got some much needed rest.I am running errands today.I plan to read my Amish Book and I might go to Video store.

• Noelle40
    April 26 at 7:43 AM
    Same here. Can't remember the last time I slept until 730.

Going to work on my novel a while and then work in the yard. Weather looking great today.
  • booaura
    by booaura
    April 26 at 7:47 AM
    Sleep is all I want to do today! We found out yesterday that instead of just one baby, we are expecting twins. One baby would have been bad enough and enough of a rough adjustment. Twins is nearly impossible. After we get some rest today, we need to discuss what we are going to do, if I'm going to terminate or if we continue the pregnancy, how we are going to manage adding two babies so soon. My little sister was supposed to come visit tomorrow, so I also need to call and tell her I can't manage this weekend :( and, we've got two sick kids. Hopefully when we wake up later, they'll be better.
  • MistressMinerva
    April 26 at 5:21 PM

I had to work today and have to work tomorrow. I do get an extra few hours of sleep tonight. Starting tomorrow I start going in at 6am instead of 4 am.

• auntangelofsix
    April 26 at 5:52 PM
    What is sleep my youngest 2 year old goes down at 8 to 9 p.m. no matter what and always up at 7:30 /8:00 A.M. not much is going on.
  • johnny4ever
    April 26 at 6:41 PM

Quoting booaura: Sleep is all I want to do today! We found out yesterday that instead of just one baby, we are expecting twins. One baby would have been bad enough and enough of a rough adjustment. Twins is nearly impossible. After we get some rest today, we need to discuss what we are going to do, if I'm going to terminate or if we continue the pregnancy, how we are going to manage adding two babies so soon. My little sister was supposed to come visit tomorrow, so I also need to call and tell her I can't manage this weekend :( and, we've got two sick kids. Hopefully when we wake up later, they'll be better.

How old are your kids?

• splatz
    by splatz
    April 26 at 10:26 PM

I went to the Great Cloth Diaper Change this morning with my friend. Then got home & ate a yummy burger that SO grilled while I was gone. Took the girls out thrift shopping & then enjoyed the evening outside. 

• splatz
    by splatz
    April 26 at 10:27 PM

I really want to go snuggle up in bed with my book. But if I don't enjoy a little CM time now I will probably not get any the rest of the weekend. :/ 

• splatz
    by splatz
    April 26 at 11:30 PM

Neighbor kids are flipping playing with a bow & arrow in my back yard. WTH!? 

• goddess99
    April 26 at 11:56 PM

I spent most of my day hanging with dh. He's working from home this weekend.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts