Featured Posts
johnny4ever
Weekend Chat
April 26 at 6:19 AM

Replies

• fudgybuddymom
    April 27 at 6:59 AM

I spent most of the day yesterday on the computer avoiding the housework that's piling up! It was a beautiful day out with some light rain showers. DD was able to go outside for a few hours. Today is Sunday, the beginning of a new week! I will take a shower & wash my hair & dress up nicely but casually just for myself! I will clean the kitchen with dd's help & play on the comuter again while listening to SNAPPED on the Oxygen channel. Hopefully dd will hang outside with friends again, that way the tv channel doesn't get turned on me! LOL!

• johnny4ever
    April 27 at 7:39 AM

Not liking the weather...only in 50's!

• JenniferMiller0
    April 27 at 10:29 AM

I know how you feel! It's raining here and the weather is supposed to be getting bad in the next few days!

Quoting johnny4ever:

• johnny4ever
    April 27 at 10:45 AM

Quoting JenniferMiller0:

I know how you feel! It's raining here and the weather is supposed to be getting bad in the next few days!

Quoting johnny4ever:

What state are you in?They are forecasting rain everyday Monday-Friday here in NW Ohio

• JenniferMiller0
    April 27 at 10:55 AM

I'm in mississippi

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting JenniferMiller0:

Quoting johnny4ever:

What state are you in?They are forecasting rain everyday Monday-Friday here in NW Ohio

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts